I'm back, but under new name.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm back, but under new name.

Hi folks, maybe you might remember me before as safetydave but now i'm on as davesweld.

We moved since I was last on in some time and can't remember my info when signing on so I just made a new name and updated my info.

It might take me awhile to get up to speed on posting and whats been going on since I was last on but i'm still welding and now doing it in the marine field, as in pontoon repairs,motor transum rebuilds, service tech.

Originally posted by davesweld View Post
    Hi folks, maybe you might remember me before as safetydave but now i'm on as davesweld.

We moved since I was last on in some time and can't remember my info when signing on so I just made a new name and updated my info.

It might take me awhile to get up to speed on posting and whats been going on since I was last on but i'm still welding and now doing it in the marine field, as in pontoon repairs,motor transum rebuilds, service tech.
    Good to see back !

.........Norm
    www.normsmobilewelding.blogspot.com

Comment

thanks

Hi Norm, glad you remembered me.

Also hows things in your part of the world? have you been staying busy?
      by the way did you get your prob with your spoolgun worked out or still fussing?

Well just thought I would do a last time check before bed, got to get up early
      and take my kids to bibble quiz practice @ 8:30 am then going to cut wood for a while and other things around our farm.

Comment

Originally posted by davesweld View Post
        Hi Norm, glad you remembered me.

Also hows things in your part of the world? have you been staying busy?
        by the way did you get your prob with your spoolgun worked out or still fussing?

Well just thought I would do a last time check before bed, got to get up early
        and take my kids to bibble quiz practice @ 8:30 am then going to cut wood for a while and other things around our farm.
        Hi Dave,

I'm good, business is good ( for winter ) last year was my best ever, I've been in business now 5yrs., so I'm better known & a much larger area !

I don't do a great deal of aluminum, so I'm still working on that one !
        I've been given lots of Helpful advice, so will be trying them this week.

Keep posting, good to see you're back !

.........Norm
        www.normsmobilewelding.blogspot.com

Comment

Working...
        X