Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kevin
    replied
    merry christmas and god bless you guys who are fighting for our freedom, the amount of respect i have for you is endless, snowing like heck here in new hampshire. kevin

Leave a comment:

• Burnt hands
    replied
    amen again !

Merry Christmas to all,

Wow - the time does fly by - another year almost gone.

Thanks to all for the great insight and tips and tricks.

I wish good health and happiness to all.

Please keep the advice coming !

It's Sunday afternoon here in Philadelphia and it's snowing.
    Eagles game with Vikings has been postponed until Tuesday.

I decided to have a look and walked to my supermarket at 2:00 PM to see how the crowds were coping with the snow.

Looked like the world was coming to an end......
    Lines everywhere and lots of empty shelves.

So I came home and threw another case of beer in the snow.

As long as I have power and beer, I can finish my projects.

And even if I lose power, I'll manage.

I consider myself extremely lucky compared to many others around the country so I won't complain a bit.

Happy New Year to everyone.

Stay safe !

Leave a comment:

• Badd00SS
    replied
    Merry Christmas... Im a little late to the party though, havent been on here much as of late...

-Christian

Leave a comment:

• FusionKing
    replied
    Originally posted by yorkiepap View Post
    Hey guys,
    I also send a Merry CHRISTmas & happy New Year to everyone, as I'm definitely not PC. This Christmas is special for me as my son is home on leave now till the 29th when he leaves for Afghanistan. At least he got time to spend with the family during the holiday. I might be selfish..... I don't want to "give my only Begotten Son", & I can only simply pray for his safe return. It's not in my hands anymore. Our time together is priceless..... here's a pic....

Denny
    I'm with ya Denny. I have three sons and the youngest is a 17 yr old jr. May the Good Lord bring him home safely. Great pic. Puts a face to the real heroes we have.

Leave a comment:

• Hardrockshot
    replied
    Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to one and all!

Leave a comment:

• Desertrider33
    replied
    Merry Christmas!

Leave a comment:

• Daniel
    replied
    Merry Christmas . Have a good holliday safe and happy.
    Dan

Leave a comment:

• engnerdan
    replied
    Merry Christmas everyone. I Hope you all hefty a bunch of great gifts and have a wonderful time you family.

-Dan

Leave a comment:

• yorkiepap
    replied
    Hey guys,
    I also send a Merry CHRISTmas & happy New Year to everyone, as I'm definitely not PC. This Christmas is special for me as my son is home on leave now till the 29th when he leaves for Afghanistan. At least he got time to spend with the family during the holiday. I might be selfish..... I don't want to "give my only Begotten Son", & I can only simply pray for his safe return. It's not in my hands anymore. Our time together is priceless..... here's a pic....

Denny
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• GerryR
    replied
    Merry Christmas and remember, " For God so loved the world the He gave His only begotten Son that WHOSOEVER believeth on Him should not perish but have everlasting life." The reason for the season.

Leave a comment:

• PTsideshow
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Hardrock40
    replied
    Merry Christmas

Leave a comment:

• seattle smitty
    replied
    Amen.

Leave a comment:

• shovelon
    replied
    Originally posted by kcstott View Post
    Merry Christmas to every one. Thanks for the many years of good info and great conversation. Hope the new year brings you something you've been wanting be it a job or just over time.

And I don't want to turn this in to something else. but lets take a minute to remember those that we love that have passed and are not here to going us on Christmas morning Keep them in your heart and they never really die. And to those who have given their all in the service of our country you will not be forgotten. & those that are still duckin bullets defending this country's honor. It's because of your sacrifice that I can be home with my family not having to worry about anything more then what my daughter wants for Christmas. Stay safe and give 'em ****. Because if this is the most I have to worry about I know I live in a great country

Dedicated to my Dad Walter Stottlemyer Born 1/23/1947 Passed 6/27/2006
    SGT USMC 1st Marine Div 7th Engineers B company Viet Nam 1966-1970
    Well said.

And Merry Xmas to all of you!

Leave a comment:

• kcstott
    replied
    Merry Christmas to every one. Thanks for the many years of good info and great conversation. Hope the new year brings you something you've been wanting be it a job or just over time.

And I don't want to turn this in to something else. but lets take a minute to remember those that we love that have passed and are not here to going us on Christmas morning Keep them in your heart and they never really die. And to those who have given their all in the service of our country you will not be forgotten. & those that are still duckin bullets defending this country's honor. It's because of your sacrifice that I can be home with my family not having to worry about anything more then what my daughter wants for Christmas. Stay safe and give 'em ****. Because if this is the most I have to worry about I know I live in a great country

Dedicated to my Dad Walter Stottlemyer Born 1/23/1947 Passed 6/27/2006
    SGT USMC 1st Marine Div 7th Engineers B company Viet Nam 1966-1970

Leave a comment:

Working...
X