hemachromotitus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hemachromotitus

any of you older guys know any thing about this. too much iron in the blood, bad for the liver, i have some high numbers for blood work relating to the liver. it only makes sence, welding, cutting, grinding all day long, that crap has to go some where. thanks, sucks to get old. kevin

I keep my liver pretty well lubed up so particles tend to just pass through
    Ed Conley
    http://www.screamingbroccoli.net/
    MM252
    MM211
    Passport Plus w/Spool Gun
    TA185
    Miller 125c Plasma 120v
    O/A set
    SO 2020 Bender
    You can call me Bacchus

Comment

Originally posted by Broccoli1 View Post
      I keep my liver pretty well lubed up so particles tend to just pass through
      here, here.... and i'll have another, sir
      welder_one

nothing fancy, just a few hot glue guns for metal
      www.sicfabrications.com

Comment

great, i cant even have a sip of beer, and i get this ribb,n here on the forum too, , rub it in, i can handle it. thanks for the laughter, i should of seen that coming, you boys have a cold one for me

Comment

Originally posted by kevin View Post
          any of you older guys know any thing about this. too much iron in the blood, bad for the liver, i have some high numbers for blood work relating to the liver. it only makes sence, welding, cutting, grinding all day long, that crap has to go some where. thanks, sucks to get old. kevin
          Kevin, What did your Doctor say ?
          Medical questions on a Welding forum ?

.......... Norm
          www.normsmobilewelding.blogspot.com

Comment

Coffee Enema.....

No not fun but research it.

Probably should start out with epsom salt enema first few times and train yourself how to hold it in. That coffee will want out to be expelled as soon as you try it.

I was living the single life several years back. Hit the lake on Friday and wouldn't come home till Monday morning. Lake side bars, drinking and cruising all night, then just sleep in the boat where ever I would end up. Mostly a liquid diet for a few days plus staying on a 22' boat will make you a zombie.

Come in Monday with the worst hangovers you could imagine. Do that enema thing and be right back on top ready for the work week. You have to learn to do it right and hold it in. Not like a quick flush, thats bad for you, think its called a High Enema.

When you finally get it right it won't smell like crap anymore, its more like toxic fumes that will almost burn your nose and eyes. Get that out and your a new man.

Might help for your metal problem. Better yet also read up on colonics. Probably a place near you that will do it for you.

I never talked to a Doc about it. But you can read for weeks about it on the net.
            I hate to do it but if I get sick? thats my first thought,,,

Sorry,, I know most are saying WTF??? but when it comes to your health,,, I think this is the one unpleasant thing that a person should learn about.

Anybody else ever try it? Its nothing to be ashamed about, just hard to talk about.

Comment

ROFL,,,, that must have been a thread ender!!!!!!

Comment

[QUOTE=Hardrock40;251170]Coffee Enema.....

Sorry,, I know most are saying WTF??? QUOTE]

You must be clairvoyant!
                Miller Syncrowave 200
                Homemade Water Cooler
                130XP MIG
                Spectrum 375
                60 year old Logan Lathe
                Select Machine and Tool Mill
                More stuff than I can keep track of..

Comment

i just dont know what to say

Comment

Coffee goes in the OTHER end . . .

Comment

Originally posted by Hardrock40 View Post
                      Coffee Enema.....

Probably should start out with epsom salt enema first few times and train yourself how to hold it in. That coffee will want out to be expelled as soon as you try it.

DUDE, thats wrong as 2 boys holding hands in church..... it is better for the world to believe youre an idiot than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.... as it stands, i have no doubts anymore
                      welder_one

nothing fancy, just a few hot glue guns for metal
                      www.sicfabrications.com

Comment

Hemochromatosis

Hemochromatosis is what my younger brother (58 years old) recently got diagnosed with. He really enjoyed his beer drinking! His doctor told him to stop drinking alcohol or he would not last very long. Hemochromatosis is a genetic disorder that can go undetected for many years. The problem is, left undetected, it can really mess up your organs. He was told to change his diet to include mostly vegetables, fruit, some fish and chicken. He was told not to even cook his food on iron skillets! Some foods have to be avoided simply since they make it harder for your body to dissipate the existing iron levels.

He has to go in once a month to have his blood drained to reduce the iron levels. He has kept a very positive attitude. He said, "It sure beats the alternative!"

Hang in there Kevin, you can do it!

Comment

I googled the coffee enema a few months ago; after hearing about it from my heath care provider, and the results are as good as any other detox finds on the internet.

The coffee enima according to the Net is one of the best DETOX's a person can do. I personaly haven't talked to my doctor about it, however the info about it is pretty hard core, when compared to other DETOX's available.

If a person is looking into detoxifying their body, all relative avenues should be considered. There are many detox methods out there, but the most effective ones should be tried against the best proven ones and most sucessful.

Google the coffee enima and see if the results from it account to the results from other detox's out there. I personally was amazed.
                          Jonny

Dynasty 300DX
                          Esab PCM 1000

Comment

Don't have anything to add to the enima stories but hemochromatosis:
                            You don't get it from exposure to irion. It's a genetic dissorder that causes your liver to retain feretin (iron) at toxically high levels. Takes years for the iron to build up. Symptoms are joint pain, lethargy and irratability. Eventually causes scaring of the liver. Usually doesn't show up till middle age. Most prevalent in Nordic males. Often diagnosed when your blood work comes back w/ high iron levels but there is also a genetic test. My mom's got it. I don't.

Basically they draw blood to force the iron to migrate out of your liver and into the new RBCs. Have to aviod red meat, red wine and anything that will tax your liver while it's compromised. Coffee (orally!) can help reduce the bioavailability of iron you consume.

Comment

Most mornings I have to take a poo after *drinking* a cup of coffee. I can't imagine what would happen if you stick it where the sun don't shine

Dynasty200DX w/coolmate1
                              MM210
                              MM Vintage
                              Lincoln AC225
                              Victor O/A, Smith AW1A
                              Cutmaster 81
                              IR 2475N7.5FP
                              Evolution Rage3
                              Jancy USA101
                              9" South Bend
                              AEAD-200LE

Comment