Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Millermatic 350P

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Millermatic 350P

    Is $1500 a fair price for a MM350P? According to the serial number, it was built in March 2009. It also comes with a full tank of 75/25 and two rolls of wire. It has a few scratches on the outside.
    Are the cabinets painted or powdercoated? Anyone ever tried to refinish the exterior of their machines?
    BTW, I ran the serial number with Miller and was not reported stolen.

  • #2
    thats a smoking deal. I'd jump on it if I didn't already have a 350P
    Miller 350P
    Miller Econotig
    Milwaukee Dry saw
    Evolution Dry saw (for sale)
    Scotchman 350 cold saw
    7x12 bandsaw
    1910 ATW 14 x 72 lathe
    fridge full of adult beverages
    Sirius radio

    www.snpequipment.com
    callouses and burns a plentysigpic

    Comment


    • #3
      No, that is not a fair deal. That is a steal and a half.

      I paid less, but it was at auction.

      Jump on it!
      Con Fuse!
      Miller Dynasty 350
      Millermatic 350P
      -Spoolmatic 30A

      Hypertherm PowerMax 1000G3
      Miller Multimatic 200 - awesome portable MIG (and stick and TIG)
      Miller Maxstar 200DX - portable TIG and stick

      Comment


      • #4
        is there something wrong with it? tell you what, you should let me take a look at that machine before you buy it...you know, for you safety is all *winks*.... i promise i wont try to buy it out from under you...lol....
        welder_one

        nothing fancy, just a few hot glue guns for metal
        www.sicfabrications.com

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by welder_one View Post
          is there something wrong with it? tell you what, you should let me take a look at that machine before you buy it...you know, for you safety is all *winks*.... i promise i wont try to buy it out from under you...lol....
          Nothing wrong with the machine. I appreciate your concern for my safety but I feel like I'm pretty well protected since the machine is under warranty till March 2012.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Arcangel View Post
            Is $1500 a fair price for a MM350P? According to the serial number, it was built in March 2009. It also comes with a full tank of 75/25 and two rolls of wire. It has a few scratches on the outside.
            Are the cabinets painted or powdercoated? Anyone ever tried to refinish the exterior of their machines?
            BTW, I ran the serial number with Miller and was not reported stolen.
            I will say tho....it does sound too good to be true

            www.facebook.com/outbackaluminumwelding
            Miller Dynasty 700...OH YEA BABY!!
            MM 350P...PULSE SPRAYIN' MONSTER
            Miller Dynasty 280 with AC independent expansion card
            Miller Dynasty 200 DX "Blue Lightning"

            Miller Bobcat 225 NT (what I began my present Biz with!)
            Miller 30-A Spoolgun
            Miller WC-115-A
            Miller Spectrum 300
            Miller 225 Thunderbolt (my first machine bought new 1980)
            Miller Digital Elite Titanium 9400

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Arcangel View Post
              Nothing wrong with the machine. I appreciate your concern for my safety but I feel like I'm pretty well protected since the machine is under warranty till March 2012.
              he didnt catch my sarcasm there....
              welder_one

              nothing fancy, just a few hot glue guns for metal
              www.sicfabrications.com

              Comment


              • #8
                It is important to make sure the welder is working right. It may still have warranty left on it. BUT if the failure is a owner caused problem there is not a warranty.
                And as the second owner you will have a hard time getting any help from you miller rep.. It is a good welding machine but the pcbs are real expensive.
                Power the welder and press on the front panel and see if it faults out. If it doesn't and it welds good. Should be a good welder.
                Glenn 300 amp stick
                Millermatic 35
                L-tec plasma

                Comment


                • #9
                  Millermatic 350P

                  $1500 ia a great deal, I sold one for $2500 with no bottle or wire. I did give my buyer the oportunity to test it, That you should do! Remember its a Miller! These machines go on working for a long time, you can never go wrong with a Miller.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Pulled the trigger today on the MM350P. Knock on wood, it powered on OK with no faults and welds awesome. The only thing I'm sad about the welder are the scratches on the unit from where he hung the work leads on the side of the machine.
                    BTW how do you check how hours the machine was powered on. Thanks in advance.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Arcangel View Post
                      Pulled the trigger today on the MM350P. Knock on wood, it powered on OK with no faults and welds awesome. The only thing I'm sad about the welder are the scratches on the unit from where he hung the work leads on the side of the machine.
                      BTW how do you check how hours the machine was powered on. Thanks in advance.
                      Sigh...
                      Gets a smokin deal and still can complain.
                      At that price, you can afford to go buy a new cover.
                      Shut up and enjoy your good fortune.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        One big thing to test, what voltage range is the machine.

                        There is one machine that can go 230 1ph, and the other is 460/575 machine.

                        Sorry about that late piece of info.
                        Con Fuse!
                        Miller Dynasty 350
                        Millermatic 350P
                        -Spoolmatic 30A

                        Hypertherm PowerMax 1000G3
                        Miller Multimatic 200 - awesome portable MIG (and stick and TIG)
                        Miller Maxstar 200DX - portable TIG and stick

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by con_fuse9 View Post
                          One big thing to test, what voltage range is the machine.

                          There is one machine that can go 230 1ph, and the other is 460/575 machine.

                          Sorry about that late piece of info.
                          The one I bought yesterday was the 200/230/460 volt model. The power wire that comes out of the machine is huge compared to what my Dynasty 200DX has. He plugged the welder directly to an outlet but he was so nice he threw in about 100 foot extension just in case I was operating the unit far from a plug.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Arcangel View Post
                            he was so nice he threw in about 100 foot extension just in case I was operating the unit far from a plug.
                            That extension cord probably weighs more than the welder (without tank)

                            Anyways, congrats. Next on the list, get a spoolgun and try aluminum.
                            Con Fuse!
                            Miller Dynasty 350
                            Millermatic 350P
                            -Spoolmatic 30A

                            Hypertherm PowerMax 1000G3
                            Miller Multimatic 200 - awesome portable MIG (and stick and TIG)
                            Miller Maxstar 200DX - portable TIG and stick

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by con_fuse9 View Post
                              That extension cord probably weighs more than the welder (without tank)

                              Anyways, congrats. Next on the list, get a spoolgun and try aluminum.
                              Yeah, the extension cord is really heavy. I put it on my fold down handtruck to move it without hurting myself.

                              I'm now looking for a 30A spoolgun, I pray I can get a deal on one.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X