Help choosing welder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

replied
    That is what I did and I got my check from Miller last week. Be patient it will take a few weeks to get the check. Seems like mine was going on the fourth week, but they tell you that to begin with. I really like my 211 but haven't tried the spool gun yet. I can't afford the aluminum : )
    I am now trying to figure out what Miller product I should spend that 100 dollars on. : )

Leave a comment:

• rustydailey
    replied
    I did some looking and can get the 211 with spoolgun for $1200 with $100 rebate. So I think I will go with that.

Leave a comment:

• shovelon
    replied
    Originally posted by cruizer View Post
    Save up for a 211, that'll be the best call I'd make. Everything for the 35 is obsolete, and the 180 was never really a good welder to begin with.
    That 211 is incredible.

Leave a comment:

• cruizer
    replied
    Save up for a 211, that'll be the best call I'd make. Everything for the 35 is obsolete, and the 180 was never really a good welder to begin with.

Leave a comment:

• rustydailey
    replied
    I already looked at that. I was kinda hoping someone had these machines and could give some first hand experience.

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Country Metals
    replied
    http://www.millerwelds.com/service/o...uals.php?model

Scroll down till you find yours.

Leave a comment:

• rustydailey
    started a topic Help choosing welder

Help choosing welder

I need some help choosing a welder. I have found a Millermatic 35 for $500 and a Millermatic 180 with the aluminum spool gun for $1000. I plan on using it for building roll cages, sheet metal, general use. If I got the one with the spool gun I could do tin work for my race car, but it's not that important. I just can't decide on which one to get, or find any good information on the Millermatic 35.

Thanks,
    Rusty
Working...
X