• reggie
    replied
    spit on lens,buff dry off....

Leave a comment:

• nfinch86
    replied
    Shampoo ?

Originally posted by welder_one View Post
    rain-x used to make anti-fog for your mirrors in the bathroom. i still have some and it works great......on glass..... ive heard of peeps usin shampoo, gonna give that a try now. thanks
    Yep, When I shower in the morning & shampoo my hair I'll take my helmet in too.
    Kill Two birds with One Stone !!!!!!
    Well maybe Not , Ha !!!!!
    But I will try the Rain- x though !

.......... Norm

Leave a comment:

• welder_one
    replied
    rain-x used to make anti-fog for your mirrors in the bathroom. i still have some and it works great......on glass..... ive heard of peeps usin shampoo, gonna give that a try now. thanks

Leave a comment:

• Bob Miller
    replied
    Same problem

I have the same problem with the fogged lens. I weld until I can't see anymore, then air out the helmet and wait for the lens clear.
    I think I'll try the soap thing, got some Rain-X also.
    Good Luck
    Bob

Leave a comment:

• hockeyguynick
    replied
    As soon as i get to work, i head into the bathroom and rub a bit of hand soap onto my safety glasses. It cleans em up, and cuts down on the fog a lot. Learned that from hockey, we'd rub shampoo onto our visors and it worked great

Leave a comment:

• Cornerstone
    replied
    Heck, some mornings I'm in a fog before the helmet even goes on. But Rain-x sounds like a good idea, have you tried an industrial safety supply?

Leave a comment:

• big mike
    replied
    Use a small amount of shaving cream and them buff dry.....works for me.

Leave a comment:

• con_fuse9
    replied
    Originally posted by 1havnfun View Post
    Just curious, do you drink hot coffee while the helmet is up...
    I'd be impressed if he drank coffee with the helmet down

Leave a comment:

• 1havnfun
    replied
    Just curious, do you drink hot coffee while the helmet is up...

Leave a comment:

• con_fuse9
    replied
    Not sure if this will help you or not.
    Rain-X makes an anti-fog treatment for the inside of the car window.

Leave a comment:

• waltsuz
    started a topic Helmet Fog!!!!

Helmet Fog!!!!

Anybody, I wear glasses and use a 200 magnifier. I continue to have issue's with the len's fogging up. There's a bunch under my hood obviously. If I set long enough the helmet and glasses warm up and this issue eventually goes away. I'm currently an instructor and the helmet is up and down 50-60 times in 4 hr's. What fog fluid works and will eliminate this. I've tried several products and one from a dive shop but not like I need. Anyone else have this issue and has found a cure, please, Walt......
Working...
X