X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• youngwelder_154
    replied
    Originally posted by Helios View Post

All in all, I like mine a lot so far. Good luck with yours. Don't forget to turn it on!

#10.
    That was actually the one thing I noticed when I tried to to turn mine on compaired to my elite it seems like you need to hold the button longer.. or maybe I'm crazy

I do like how the set up the screen and buttons they deffinitly could have made it harder to figure out

Leave a comment:

• Helios
    replied
    Just got the Digital Elite. I like it a lot (I formerly used a solar-powered AD helmet from Northern Tool).

My only complaint so far (and this is my fault) is that I forgot to switch from the "GRINDING" mode back to "X-MODE" and got flashed yesterday, but it was nothing like getting flashed with only a clear "eye protector" grinding shield on, I can tell you that ... only saw stars for a minute or two, and no pain to speak of.

On mine, I'm trying to develop the habit of reading the display as I lower it to make sure it's a) ON and b) in the right mode.

All in all, I like mine a lot so far. Good luck with yours. Don't forget to turn it on!

P.S. With stick welding (1/8" 6011 70A) I had to go down a shade to #10.
    Last edited by Helios; 08-27-2010, 09:51 PM.

Leave a comment:

• nicholas
    replied
    I have had the digital elite for a year now and have no complaints. The only bad part I see is the headgear will not stay tight and falls after I flip the hood up. This is a great hood and you will not be disappointed!

Leave a comment:

• welder_one
    replied
    i dunno yet, ive had the analog elite for some time now.... just bought a digital elite last week...

Leave a comment:

• youngwelder_154
    started a topic *new miller digital elete helmet*

*new miller digital elete helmet*

Hello everyone long time no talk I am going back to school in a week and just got my new digital elite helmet, and am hoping you guys could give me some pros and cons of this helmet that you guys have found. Even what the best set ups may be, I have a good idea on what shade to use for each welding process but I'm wondering what settings work better then others.

Thanks in advance

Ryan

ALSO I HAVE TO MAKE A SHOUT OUT TO BERT IF HE IS STILL ON THESE FORUMS
Working...
X