Bought the wrong feeders. Miller 74mpa digital - Miller Welding Discussion Forums

Bought the wrong feeders. Miller 74mpa digital

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bob Miller
    replied
    Pm

Originally posted by nicholas View Post
    Hello,
    I purchased some 74mpa feeders about a month ago. My distributor came and hooked up one and it works great. Come to find out, my other machines will not interface with the digital feeder. I have 2 feeders that are now useless to me and my distributor will not take them back due to packaging being thrown away. Was wandering if anyone on here is looking for 2 miller 74mpa feeders or if there is anyway I could get packaging from for return. I am willing to pay a restocking fee and have already ordered the correct feeder packages. Any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    Nick
    Nick, Please send me a PM
    Thank you,
    Bob Miller

Leave a comment:

• nicholas
    replied
    Originally posted by Bob Miller View Post
    As soon as he gets the feeder hooked. I send you the box with all the packing stuff.
    He will keep the owners manual. I'll try to keep it clean.
    MD Welding is looking for one, you can shoot him a PM.
    I hope it works for you.
    Good Luck,
    Bob
    Bob,
    Thanks for the help. I appreciate that.

Leave a comment:

• Bob Miller
    replied
    Box is good to go

As soon as he gets the feeder hooked. I send you the box with all the packing stuff.
    He will keep the owners manual. I'll try to keep it clean.
    MD Welding is looking for one, you can shoot him a PM.
    I hope it works for you.
    Good Luck,
    Bob

Leave a comment:

• cruizer
    replied
    Well the small LWS's won't want to have these feeders in stock, as they will have to pay for them and have them sit on the shelf forever. Honestly can't believe that the op didn't research and order them as thats what every other firm would do. And why pull them out of the package. as you'd know right away if they'd work or not.

Besides, they'd work with any power sourse I can think of, just would'nt get pulse with the Dimension or Delta weld, the simple XMT's would need the Optima controllers

Leave a comment:

• 1havnfun
    replied
    Let me get this straight.
    Your dealer sold you 3 feeders, came out and hooked one up.
    Didn't tell you they sold you something you cannot use.
    Now they won't work with you?
    Did you order the right feeders through the same dealer? If so ... Why???

Post all the dealer info on this forum, make sure you name the sales person.
    Let Miller know what is happening. You have to trust the factory to make the right kind of noise and get you your refund... It's only a fbox..

Leave a comment:

• cruizer
    replied
    What is the power source your trying to use with it?

Leave a comment:

• cruizer
    replied
    Originally posted by nicholas View Post
    Bob,
    I would appreciate that very much.

Thanks,
    Nick

Box won't help much as it'll have a different serial# and date code on it

Leave a comment:

• cayager
    replied
    $

how much are you looking to get thanks chris

Leave a comment:

• nicholas
    replied
    Originally posted by Bob Miller View Post
    Nick,
    I bought my friend a 74 MPa feeder that he has not hooked up yet and still might have the box and packing, if that will help.
    I can find out tomorrow and post later.
    Good Luck,
    Bob

Bob,
    I would appreciate that very much.

Thanks,
    Nick

Leave a comment:

• MD Welding
    replied
    How much? This will work good with the xmt 350mpa right?

You can pm me the details.

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Bob Miller
    replied
    Empty Box

Nick,
    I bought my friend a 74 MPa feeder that he has not hooked up yet and still might have the box and packing, if that will help.
    I can find out tomorrow and post later.
    Good Luck,
    Bob

Leave a comment:

• Showdog75
    replied
    I would be finding myself another dealer if they wouldn't work with you on a return. Thats alot of money to stick someone with.

Leave a comment:

• nicholas
    started a topic Bought the wrong feeders. Miller 74mpa digital

Bought the wrong feeders. Miller 74mpa digital

Hello,
    I purchased some 74mpa feeders about a month ago. My distributor came and hooked up one and it works great. Come to find out, my other machines will not interface with the digital feeder. I have 2 feeders that are now useless to me and my distributor will not take them back due to packaging being thrown away. Was wandering if anyone on here is looking for 2 miller 74mpa feeders or if there is anyway I could get packaging from for return. I am willing to pay a restocking fee and have already ordered the correct feeder packages. Any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    Nick
Working...
X