• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jworman
    replied
    Originally posted by SCHOONER View Post
    Hi Guys

Came across a MillerMatic 135 ~ 115volt ~ Phase 1 for sale. With cart and Airgas also included.

Tell me what's a reasonable price I should pay for it

Guys talking $500.00 bucks.

Thanks
    I found a '90' in a garage sale for $20.00. I put a new liner and fan in it, then added a CO2 bottle and regulator. I have around $150 in it. It's a handy machine. Unbelievably heavy for such a little box.

I wouldn't want if for my only machine, but I'm happy to have it.

Leave a comment:

• H80N
    replied
    Caution...

Deafman has pretty well covered it...... I would add one more caution... make sure that the seller actually owns the gas bottle and has the right to sell it to you... if it is a leased or rented bottle they will confiscate it when you go to have it refilled....
    just some thoughts
    Heiti

Leave a comment:

• deafman
    replied
    with cart and cylinder it might be worth $400-$500

I had the earlier version, which they called a 90. They have the same output...90amps at 20% duty cyle and 135 amps max on a 20 amp dedicated circuit. Keep in mind this doesn't satisfactory weld 1/8" steel using argon/co2. Using .030" flux-core it will weld 1/8" fine and possibly 3/16" with a little beveling or a slight gap. I am stating for single pass welds. People talk of welding 1/4" or 3/8" with multiple passes. The first passes are most important and they probably didn't grab much steel.
    If all you have is 120volts, go for it. If you have 230volts, I would pass on the deal and try for a 175 or 180 Lincoln, Hobart, or Miller.

Leave a comment:

• SCHOONER
    started a topic How Much The Cost Of This Mig Welder ?

How Much The Cost Of This Mig Welder ?

Hi Guys

Came across a MillerMatic 135 ~ 115volt ~ Phase 1 for sale. With cart and Airgas also included.

Tell me what's a reasonable price I should pay for it

Guys talking $500.00 bucks.

Thanks
Working...
X