• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sundowniii View Post
    i'd say that might be stugots wife, but he said she was "fat".:d
    aaaaaauuuuugggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!

roflmao!!
    So you're telling me...You're not nostalgic? Then, give me another word for it......

Comment

I can't vouch for the rest of the forum members, but if I needed an answer to a welding question it would be directed to either JSFAB or Sundown III. If I was too lazy to open the owner's manual sitting in the bottom of the delivery box and look for the answer first...those two would be the last I'd want answering the question(s). Yeah, they can be blunt, but both came by their information from years of practice, lots of study and more than a few 'hot stove' mistakes while earning a living for themselves and their families. As 7A749 says...use the 'ignore' option and get on with life.
      Miller 251...sold the spoolgun to DiverBill.
      Miller DialArc 250
      Lincoln PrecisionTig 275
      Hypertherm 900 plasma cutter
      Bridgeport "J" head mill...tooled up
      Jet 14 X 40 lathe...ditto
      South Bend 9" lathe...yeah, got the change gears too
      Logan 7" shaper
      Ellis 3000 band saw
      Hossfeld bender w/shopbuilt hyd.
      Victor Journeyman torch and gauges
      3 Gerstner boxes of mostly Starrett tools
      Lots of dust bunnies
      Too small of a shop at 40 X 59.

Comment

Originally posted by fdcmiami
        jina, maybe she could drag her big fat xxx back here and hookup with a couple of these whiney dinks.
        ROTFLMFAO!!! looks like somebody's got a grudge against somebody.... it's ok, let it go buddy!! i'm not mad at ya!!

Comment

Originally posted by SundownIII View Post
          I'd say that might be Stugots wife, but he said she was "fat".

what is your fascination with me,, every post you make is nothing but insults at me,, and i have never once called you a name nor done anything to provoke you in anyway,,, your clearly jealous of my talents and have nothing left but to call me names.....

you post nothing that nobody couldn't find out themselves inside a text book other than that,, nothing but insults.

by the way, how about answering to this statement that i posted a few days ago that you clearly avoided....

"sundown,, yet another one who has all the answers but never posts any pictures of his work...

its easy to see who the real tradesmen are on this site and those who just have book knowledge and are ashamed to publicly post pictures of their work.

but now that you stated your an engineer,, well that explains your great depth of book welding knowledge and at the same time explains the lack of pictures/projects that you have posted.

i only can hope im wrong and you will direct me to the many posts showing off your handy work,,, as im to lazy to sort through all the disparaging remarks you make to new comers on a daily basis showing off only your fancy book learning. "
          Anything you could do, I could do better.
          I can do anything better than you!
          Lockheed Martin
          Armco Steel, Baltimore
          USW local #3185

Comment

love this sight

i love this sight. i look at it a few times a day. seen alot of stupid questions that people are to stupid to look up themselves,like what year is a machine by the serial #? ive learned alot also, with alot of good questions. i can be a prick at work so ill let jsfab and sundown do it here,it takes me a long time to type.people should let things roll off their backs. this country would never have been built years ago if the population was a bunch of cry babies they are now. go ahead and abuse me i love it.

Comment

I am in no way sticking up for anyone, especially the likes of "stugots"!

As far as SundownIII goes, he has made a lot of improvement over what he used to be like. At least now he adds in some advice with his insults. He has a lot of valuable knowledge if one knows how to go about it. One needs to do some homework of their own first and try to help themselves rather than wanting it handed to them with no more effort than posting a broad and/or poorly thought through question on a welding forum.

Then when given good advice... take it! Don't fight it.

I would not worry to much about him until he has no other way of trying to make you look bad but to post a bold face lie about you.

jrw159
              ASW CWI / ASNT ACCP II / CWB Welding Inspector / CWB Welding Supervisor / PT Level II / MT Level II

Comment

Originally posted by cayager View Post
                this country would never have been built years ago if the population was a bunch of cry babies they are now.
                Best sentence I've read in quite some time!
                Caution!
                These are "my" views based only on “my” experiences in “my” little bitty world.

Comment

Originally posted by WyoRoy View Post
                  I can't vouch for the rest of the forum members, but if I needed an answer to a welding question it would be directed to either JSFAB or Sundown III. If I was too lazy to open the owner's manual sitting in the bottom of the delivery box and look for the answer first...those two would be the last I'd want answering the question(s). Yeah, they can be blunt, but both came by their information from years of practice, lots of study and more than a few 'hot stove' mistakes while earning a living for themselves and their families. As 7A749 says...use the 'ignore' option and get on with life.
                  Thanks, Roy. You will recall, we spent a couple nights together a few years ago, I keep giving you a hard time about my sore butt. Still not sure, but willing to give you the benefit of the doubt. I mean, those crab shells are a little hard to pass also, are they not??

Now, about driving the trains, and the monkeys, as you have said yourself, the monkeys can probably do it just as well,,,,,,, but I doubt the monkeys can do the NY Times crossword puzzle as well as you can.

Roy, take this for what it's worth, I'm glad I had the opportunity to meet you.
                  Obviously, I'm just a hack-artist, you shouldn't be listening to anything I say .....

Comment

Are those a couple 3/4 structural nuts in my pocket or Click image for larger version

Name:	Cary steel.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	23.9 KB
ID:	508573Click image for larger version

Name:	Carysteel.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	38.3 KB
ID:	508574are they my *****?

Comment

Sberry,

Careful now, you might offend some of the ladies here.

You can tell that's an old photo. No fall gear.

Reminds me of back when I was about 16. We were setting steel frame windows in a 7 story office building we built in Petersburg, VA. We were working outside on a "swinging scaffold". Guys inside would push the window out the opening and we'd take it from there. In order to clear the frame we had to let the scaffold swing about 2' away from the building. Every time that scaffold slamed back against the building, you could have cracked walnuts with the crack of my butt.
                      Syncrowave 250 DX Tigrunner
                      Dynasty 200 DX
                      Miller XMT 304 w/714D Feeder & Optima Control
                      Miller MM 251 w/Q300 & 30A SG
                      Hobart HH187
                      Dialarc 250 AC/DC
                      Hypertherm PM 600 & 1250
                      Wilton 7"x12" bandsaw
                      PC Dry Cut Saw, Dewalt Chop Saw
                      Milwaukee 8" Metal Cut Saw, Milwaukee Portaband.
                      Thermco and Smith (2) Gas Mixers
                      More grinders than hands

Comment

sundown, you sure do have lots of posts, but not one picture to prove you can even run a nice bead or form something out of metal, you know what they say,,

you can fool some people sometimes, but you can't fool all the people all the time.
                        Anything you could do, I could do better.
                        I can do anything better than you!
                        Lockheed Martin
                        Armco Steel, Baltimore
                        USW local #3185

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Rex col.JPG
Size:	29.7 KB
ID:	508575 Click image for larger version

Name:	corner col.jpg
Size:	45.4 KB
ID:	508576 Click image for larger version

Name:	snow building.jpg
Size:	26.6 KB
ID:	508577 A little snow always adds some sport to it.

Comment

Originally posted by jrw159 View Post

As far as SundownIII goes, he has made a lot of improvement over what he used to be like. At least now he adds in some advice with his insults.

jrw159
                            dang it, i spit gatorade all over my keyboard after reading that.... thanks, dude, now ima haveta buy another stinkin keyboard
                            welder_one

nothing fancy, just a few hot glue guns for metal
                            www.sicfabrications.com

Comment

*switched to my laptop* i do not understand why peeps wanna whine about brutal honesty...... i dig it..... and i agree, i would rather have blunt truth than sugar coated lies.....

ive said it before, i'll say it again.... you wear leather gloves to weld, you sometimes wear leather sleeves to weld, why wouldnt you have to have leather skin sometimes too?

me thinks some people wear feelers on their arms and have NEVER worked in a shop environment, or on a big enough jobsite, or heck, even swing a sledge hammer for real.....
                              welder_one

nothing fancy, just a few hot glue guns for metal
                              www.sicfabrications.com

Comment

Originally posted by SundownIII View Post
                                Sberry,

Careful now, you might offend some of the ladies here.

You can tell that's an old photo. No fall gear.
                                What's "fall gear"??????????
                                Obviously, I'm just a hack-artist, you shouldn't be listening to anything I say .....

Comment

Working...
                                X