X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• df5152
    replied
    Originally posted by Bulldog View Post
    ok let me know. Dont know where you are but the price is right!
    I may be interested can you send me more details please? How old? price? Serial number? some picture maybe?

Leave a comment:

• Desertrider33
    replied
    Originally posted by Big D View Post
    Bulldog,

I live in Arizona, I've been trying to keep it a secret with everybody beating up on us lately on the immigration issue.

Big D
    Stand up and be proud.

I grew up in AZ. I'll never be ashamed of my home state. This California I live in now is what makes me ashamed.

Leave a comment:

• Big D
    replied
    Bulldog,

I live in Arizona, I've been trying to keep it a secret with everybody beating up on us lately on the immigration issue.

Big D

Leave a comment:

• Bulldog
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Big D
    replied
    Hey Big D,
    I have a 350 and a Python gun for sale. If your still looking for 1 I may have what your looking for. It's in great condition and I don't think it has two rolls of wire run through it.
    Bulldog,
    (518)225-0552
    Bulldog,

Thanks for the offer, but I have something working here locally. I also want to avoid any shipping.

Big D

Leave a comment:

• cruizer
    replied
    Originally posted by Big D View Post
    Cruizer, don;t you think the hot start is a worth while function?

Big D
    sure for pulse work, though runin and arc control compensate for that anyways.

Leave a comment:

• Bulldog
    replied
    Hey Big D,
    I have a 350 and a Python gun for sale. If your still looking for 1 I may have what your looking for. It's in great condition and I don't think it has two rolls of wire run through it.
    Bulldog,
    (518)225-0552

Leave a comment:

• Desertrider33
    replied
    A 350P welding aluminum pulse without the hot start wouldn't be nearly as nice as with the hot start. Being able to turn off the crater fill feature is good too. I hardly ever use that feature.

Leave a comment:

• Big D
    replied
    Cruizer, don;t you think the hot start is a worth while function?

Big D

Leave a comment:

• cruizer
    replied
    And ....who cares, the only real bonus is that you can turn off the useless crater function.

Leave a comment:

• Big D
    started a topic 350P with Python gun

350P with Python gun

I have been shopping for a used 350P. I thought I got lucky when I found one with a Python gun. It was made in 2004. As I checked further I discovered it did not have a hot start or crater fill functions. I had heard before that the early 350p's did not include these features. After some internet research I found this Miller PDF flyer dated OCT 2005 showing the new hot start and crater fill features were added in 2005. Just a heads up for any of you who might be shopping for a 350P.

http://www.oxejalsa.com/images/catal...rmatic350P.pdf

Big D
    Last edited by Big D; 05-15-2010, 07:46 AM.
Working...
X