Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bulldog
    replied
    The guy that was trying to come up with the money for the welder is having kinda a tough time raising the funds so its back on the market . if anyone is interested let me know.
    (518)225-0552

Leave a comment:

• Bulldog
    replied
    Hey guys,
    The welder is spooken for thanks for looking.
    Bulldog

Leave a comment:

• Bulldog
    replied
    Hey Mike,
    I got your call late last night and when I went to save the message I deleated it... Would ya mind calling me back?
    Thanks,
    Randy

Leave a comment:

• Bulldog
    replied
    By the way there is an upgraded Bernard Q gun on the welder I still have the gun that came with the welder also.
    Bulldog

Leave a comment:

• Bulldog
    replied
    Nope just the 350 P. Sorry bud.

Leave a comment:

• Desertrider33
    replied
    Are you selling any of those Passports or the Suitcase?

Leave a comment:

• Bulldog
    replied
    Hey Fusion,
    Great to be on the site again! I have to say I miss comin around. I really wish I had more time to come on the site. I have been crazy busy. A little over a yr ago I bought into the block plant that I built in Kingston. Check out our web site Kingstonblock.com the (New York Kingston Block). Anyway I just dont use the 350 p and refuse to bring it down to the block plant. I have 4 212s in the plant and a 251. If I need to go heavy I use my tb 302 with the wire feeder. I love that combo. The 350 p is an awesome welder as you know it's just to nice of a machine to use in our plant. I don't think I have even turned the welder on in the past yr. Every time I need to weld in my shop I use the 212 or the syncrowave. I just figured I'd sell the 350 p instead of letting it sit around collecting dust.
    Really good to hear from ya Fushion!
    Desertrider I agree it's a good price for a great machine.
    Take care,
    Bulldog

Leave a comment:

• Desertrider33
    replied
    That's a smokin' price for a low-hours 350P in good condition with a Python.

Leave a comment:

• FusionKing
    replied
    Originally posted by Bulldog View Post
    Hey guys,
    I haven't been around in a while and have been in my shop even less. I bought a concrete block plant that keeps me very busy!!! I got thinking about things the other day and decided to sell my 350 p with the python pp gun. I doubt I have 2 rolls of wire through the welder and I haven't put a full roll of wire through the python. Both pcs are in great shape. If anyone is interested give me a call. My # is (518)225-0552 thinkin around $4000 for everything. extra wire and consumables
    I hope everyone is doing well!
    Bulldog
    I find it hard to believe with a sig like that and all the duplication you have there that you would choose the 350P???
    With all those passports and 212's what if you need to actually weld something? (like THICK)
    It will weld about anything you throw at it. Esp. when it has a a Q-Gun and a 30-A instead of a push-pull rig. That is why I haven't seen the need for PP. Just too much of a pain in the @ss everytime you wanna weld something other than what you have it set up for.
    I can see selling that python gun because it is more of a production thing but the 350P is able to do almost anything a concrete block plant has to throw at it for many many years to come.
    When I bought my 350p a good bit of my decision was based on your input. Thanks I am still amazed at all the things it can do. In all DUE RESPECT I would just be sick if all I had for a shop welder was a MM212 after owning one. Heck sell that 251 out from under your BIL!!
    BTW I have been wondering where you have been and am glad to here you are doing well.

Leave a comment:

• Bulldog
    started a topic 350 p for sale

350 p for sale

Hey guys,
    I haven't been around in a while and have been in my shop even less. I bought a concrete block plant that keeps me very busy!!! I got thinking about things the other day and decided to sell my 350 p with the python pp gun. I doubt I have 2 rolls of wire through the welder and I haven't put a full roll of wire through the python. Both pcs are in great shape. If anyone is interested give me a call. My # is (518)225-0552 thinkin around $4000 for everything. extra wire and consumables
    I hope everyone is doing well!
    Bulldog
Working...
X