• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hf-251d-1 high frequency box good deal

LOOKS LIKE A GOOD DEAL
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...STRK:MESELX:IT

Hf-251-d

Looks like it's in good shape. I'ts an older unit, built in 1993. But they're pretty bullet proof. Probably has very little us on it. It will probably sell for 450+-.
    Mustangs Forever!

Miller equipment.

Comment

Looks good

Is this yours Thunder? It looks clean, I would imagine it would go another $400-500 more.

~Ian
      :~ATTITUDE MAKES THE DIFFERENCE!!!:

Comment

no it just looked like a good used one for a good price Maybe

Comment

A word of caution on the freq boxes, stay away from the cheapies for welders with circuit boards in them!
          The Miller 251 is a good unit, I have an old Miller 1000 made in the 1960's that worked fine on my Trailblazer 251. The cheapie took out the circuit board in the Trailblazer, as it was feeding the hf back into the machine.

With the new Dynasty machine all of those are getting dusty now ha!

The Trailblazer is nice when the power goes down, that happens more often than I like here in my area.
          mike sr

Comment

As long as it's a 4-wire cord, it should work on the dual-voltage Millermatics. Basicly you'd be replacing the Miller MVP cord/plug on your 211 with a Hypertherm PM30 cord/plug. I wish Miller would use the Hypertherm plug instead of their MVP cause their proprietary MVP plug doesn't plug into anything but their own adaptors.
            testking ccda | testking mcts | testking mcitp | testking mcdba

Comment

Working...
            X