A heads up on an Ebay seller....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A heads up on an Ebay seller....

Just wanted to let members know that the guy who sold me the stolen Dynasty 200 DX on Ebay back in June of this year now has a new seller name.

He used to be called 'stufseller0069' and his new name is now 'wewelditnow' and he has no items for sale at this time.
    I advise everyone to give this rattlesnake a wide berth. He is a thief!
    pg

Dynasty 200 DX_set up on 3 phase
    Coolmate 3
    MM 251 w/ Spoolmatic 30A
    HTP 625 Micro Cut Plasma Cutter
    Victor O/A Rig
    Bridgeport Mill_3 phase (w/ Acu-Rite 4 axis DRO)
    10 inch South Bend Lathe_3 phase
    Baldor Double Cup Tool Grinder_3 phase
    Baldor 10 inch Buffer
    Rockwell 12 inch Disc Sander
    Cyclone 2ft X 3ft Bead Blast Cabinet
    Quincy 325 2stg- Air Compressor_3 phase
    Graymills Built-in Parts Washer
    Rockwell/Delta Planer, HD Shaper, Uni-Saw etc.

Sorry about your luck man. I've been robbed before and it sucks.

You should let Miller know the S/N of the machine you had stolen. They can at least make a note of it in their system and if it ever shows up for service at a Miller authorized station they can call in the police...

Hopefully thats one machine Miller didn't build really well and it will need serviced!

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Rage View Post
      Sorry about your luck man. I've been robbed before and it sucks.

You should let Miller know the S/N of the machine you had stolen. They can at least make a note of it in their system and if it ever shows up for service at a Miller authorized station they can call in the police...

Hopefully thats one machine Miller didn't build really well and it will need serviced!
      No He didn't have a welder stolen. Some douche sold him a stolen machine. Which is near useless. And I don't think dynasty's have a reputation for going bad soon at all.

Pinion were you able to keep the machine or did you turn it in???
      Miller Syncrowave 200 W/Radiator 1A & water cooled torch
      Millermatic 252 on the wish list
      Bridgeport Mill W/ 2 axis CNC control
      South bend lathe 10LX40
      K.O. Lee surface grinder 6X18
      Over 20 years as a Machinist Toolmaker
      A TWO CAR garage full of tools and a fridge full of beer
      Auto shades are for rookies
      www.KLStottlemyer.com

Comment

Originally posted by kcstott View Post
        No He didn't have a welder stolen. Some douche sold him a stolen machine. Which is near useless. And I don't think dynasty's have a reputation for going bad soon at all.

Pinion were you able to keep the machine or did you turn it in???
        KC.....
        I kept the machine and still have it, and it is working just great!

I have almost given up on something being done about the seller, but I have tried to keep track of him.
        As an update........ The last time he and I exchanged emails I told him I had talked to both the police departments in Columbus GA. and Houston Texas.
        He suddenly went 'private' with his Ebay listing so no one can view his past deals or history.
        He also suddenly had no items for sale on Ebay.

I had contacted Ebay and given them the letter from Miller stating that the serial number on the Dynasty he sold me belonged to a Millermatic 350 made in June 2007.
        After Ebay received that information via a fax, I heard from them about 3 weeks later telling me they had taken some kind of action against the seller who went by the handle 'stufseller0069'.

They would not tell me what they did however because they said that was to protect the Ebay members.
        Stufseller never had another item for sale after that and I kept a check on that on a fairly regular basis.

Today I looked up old friend 'stufseller0069' and found he now has a new listing as 'wewelditnow' and shows his location as North Carolina.
        Before, when I bought the Dynasty from him, he also listed his stufseller0069 location as North Carolina also, but the fact of the matter is he is located in Columbus Georgia.
        I have his street address.

The Dynasty machines he has sold have always been listed as being in Texas. So this guy is really spread out.

The point I was trying to bring up is..... this guy is back with another listing on Ebay again under another name, still carries a 100% rating, and I am sure will soon be selling stolen goods again sometime soon.

Let me state right here this is what I think is happening with the guy and is only my opinion.
        I urge everyone to pay attention to who is selling what on Ebay regarding welding equipment. He is still out there and still operating.
        pg
        Coolmate 3
        MM 251 w/ Spoolmatic 30A
        Victor O/A Rig
        Baldor 10 inch Buffer

Comment

Well at least you still have the machine. It could have been worse
          South bend lathe 10LX40
          www.KLStottlemyer.com

Comment

schmuck

there is absoutly nothing lower than a theif who steals a mans tools, ive been hit in the past, my deceased uncle left me alot of his stuff, he was the 3rd generation of nadeau welding, most of his old tools were ripped so this A hole could get a bag, keep up the harrassment on this dirt bag

Comment

Correct. I am not kicking and having the Dynasty is just great. One of the finest machines I have ever owned.

I believe the thief will get his due one day.
              Funny how it works.......you always get paid what you have coming. And like Clint Eastwood would say,.....'We all have it coming.'
              pg
              Coolmate 3
              MM 251 w/ Spoolmatic 30A
              Victor O/A Rig
              Baldor 10 inch Buffer

Comment

I have been on the other end of the deal. Some worthless theif stole my welder and trailer. They backed up to it cut off the pad lock, which was only keeping honest people honest and stole my stuff.no luck recovering it. Was a six by twelve trailer with 2 axles and a thermal dynamic 270 predator pro with leads.so i know all about these theives.but i'm still looking.havent replaced it yet either so anyone got a bobcat or trailblazer for a good price let me know.

Comment

I think any person that finds the SOB that stole from them should get an automatic pardon on anything they might do to the thief. I've had a few tools stolen and if I ever find the SOB that took it, God help him if I get to him before the police do. I got a nice 15" spud wrench that would fit real nice right up side his head
                  South bend lathe 10LX40
                  www.KLStottlemyer.com

Comment

Working...
                  X