Finally certified!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally certified!

I know it doesnt mean much cause you dont have to be certified to weld, but I got my cert for structural yesterday. Now im on to pipe then Tig. I know it isnt that important but I am excited about it. It only took me 3 weeks to do it and I know im not perfect but **** i can weld pretty well for a beginner. Just thought I would let everyone know. Ill post some pics of my pipe as i get a little better. I could always use the advice.

Congrats! It might not mean a lot to others but it gives you a sense of pride and accomplishment and that can go a long way.

Comment

Originally posted by Devil_Dog View Post
      I know it doesnt mean much cause you dont have to be certified to weld, but I got my cert for structural yesterday. Now im on to pipe then Tig. I know it isnt that important but I am excited about it. It only took me 3 weeks to do it and I know im not perfect but **** i can weld pretty well for a beginner. Just thought I would let everyone know. Ill post some pics of my pipe as i get a little better. I could always use the advice.
      Originally posted by DARKDRGGON View Post
      Congrats! It might not mean a lot to others but it gives you a sense of pride and accomplishment and that can go a long way.
      What he said, X’s 2.
      Great job!
      Caution!
      These are "my" views based only on “my” experiences in “my” little bitty world.

Comment

Good job!

You know,most people have a license but not that many seem to know how to drive.It's the same for most certs., licenses and degrees.The important part is what you make of it.It takes commitement,pride,honor and a good dose of hard work to get there and even more to put it to good use.You seem to have that so congratulations and good luck
        Frank
        Millermatic 252
        Millermatic 180
        Dynasty 200DX
        Hobart spoolmate 3035
        Digital Elite

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Motoweld View Post
          You know,most people have a license but not that many seem to know how to drive.It's the same for most certs., licenses and degrees.The important part is what you make of it.It takes commitement,pride,honor and a good dose of hard work to get there and even more to put it to good use.You seem to have that so congratulations and good luck
          Frank
          You know man I have been told that several times. In more or less words. I love to weld. and hard work is in my blood. The Marine Corps drilled that into me from the start. So Working hard is second nature to me. Thanks guys for the support

Comment

Working...
          X