X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • diverdown
    • Feb 2009

what I was doing this weekend

thought I would post some pictures of what I did this weekend. first was welding some ALUM plates on a dock. then I had to run 150 feet of extension cord from my welder down to the beach to weld on another dock. a picture of my rig and then we took my boat out and rescued an over turned sail boat that got caught in a storm. go back to work monday for a rest. diverdown
    Attached Files
    sigpic2001 Dodge Ram welding truck. Hobart champion 10.000, miller Diversion 165. miller 180 autoset with spoolgun. SIP plasma cutter. Airless plastic welder.1996 28 foot bayliner for hauling dive and welding equipment
  • tom37
    • Nov 2008

I looked at pic 231 forgetting what I had just read and thought d@mn that whale is pretty close.

And then I remembered.

Man you don't need a cart for 180, you've got rope.

Hope you have a nice relaxing week.

Miller 211 A.S. and Spoolmate 100
    Stickmate LX 235 AC / 160 DC.
    Clarke 180 EN Just in case
    Spectrum 375 X-Treme.
    O/A Medium Radnor Torch, Large Victor Torch.
    Milwaukee 14" Chop Saw.
    4 x 6 Horizontal Band Saw.
    Rockworth 80 Gallon 2 Stage 16 SCFM @ 175 PSI , 15 SCFM @ 90 PSI.
    Jackson Passive shade #5 for the plasma.
    I almost forgot the Hobart XVP AD Hood.

Projects and Misc Albums
    http://picasaweb.google.com/keesfriend Feel Free to Have a Look ( Just keep in mind I am an amateur )

Comment

• OldDeadOne
      • Feb 2009

Thanks for posting a pic of your Hobart welder that's in the back of your truck,looks exactly like one I saw in the back of someone's truck this past friday,never saw one of those before then.

Comment

• bellamachinery
        • May 2009

Thats a pretty cool setup you got there in your bed. My question is can you undo a few bolts and take all of your welding equipment out of your truck and transfer it to another at one time? If so then that must be a real time saver. Clean and functional is what I like.

Comment

• diverdown
          • Feb 2009

what I was doing this weekend

the welder tool boxes and reels are all mounted on a skid deck, so it will slide out of this truck onto another or I can set it up on a set of pipe stands and have the truck bed free. am just setting it up so have more to add. such as the vise and air compressor. do not need bottles as most of my welding is alum. docks and pontoon boats. diverdown
          sigpic2001 Dodge Ram welding truck. Hobart champion 10.000, miller Diversion 165. miller 180 autoset with spoolgun. SIP plasma cutter. Airless plastic welder.1996 28 foot bayliner for hauling dive and welding equipment

Comment

• m.k.swelding
            • Feb 2009

will it all hold

Comment

• diverdown
              • Feb 2009

what I was doing on the weekend

M.K.S. welding. will it hold. nope will not hold everything I could put in the truck but holds what I need for each job. will the welds hold together on the skid deck yup. will the skid deck hold up when i put it on the pipe stands yup! will the dodge hold up . yup! I guess I can say yup it will hold. diverdown

Comment

Working...
              X