Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Burnindaylight
    replied
    I'm the foreman at A Fire truck dealership, An E-V-T is a certification committee that works with ASE to help hold the mechanic to a certain level. We also build high end forestry trucks for the industry in the area. On top of a lot of service work we also do a lot of custom equipment mounting and crash repairs, so a lot of aluminum and stainless fabrication is involved as well as steel when we have to fix aerial components. The hood and lens is made by Fibre-metal and on the box was the company info saying they been around for ages and made on of the first welding helmets, we'll see how good of a helmet it is

Leave a comment:

• Desertrider33
    replied
    So what is the name of this mystery hood? Who makes the lens?

Leave a comment:

• tom37
    replied
    Having a nice shinny new lid almost might make one not want to use it. But its a new toy so you have to.

Leave a comment:

• Mr Bigs
    replied
    Originally posted by Leefy View Post
    Hey Joel

What does an emergency vehicle technician do? I assume welding must be part of the job as well as using snap-on tools. Anyway, enjoy the gift and if your friend wants to send any other presents I can provide my address
    I was gonna say the same thing,I know which box that is and how much it costs.

Leave a comment:

• Leefy
    replied
    Hey Joel

What does an emergency vehicle technician do? I assume welding must be part of the job as well as using snap-on tools. Anyway, enjoy the gift and if your friend wants to send any other presents I can provide my address

Leave a comment:

• Burnindaylight
    replied
    yah I was beside my self to see it on the door step, had to convince my wife I didn't pay for it

Leave a comment:

• myistar
    replied
    so he bought you one, and got it delivered to your place.? that's cool.

Leave a comment:

• Burnindaylight
    started a topic new hood

new hood

I just got a amazing hook up from a friend of mine, It's a new Fiibre-metal auto helmet. I was talking to him about welding, and he was telling me that these helmets are the cat's azz and I should get one, low and behold a few days later one show's up on the door step via UPS. anyone have any experience with one of these, haven't used it yet, but seems very high quality
    Attached Files
Working...
X