Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"1000"

Originally posted by Sonora Iron View Post
    You know what they say…………………… Picture is worth a 1000 words.
    I'll have to type 1001, until I get a camera

Dave
    "Bonne journe'e mes amis"

Comment

walker, no problem, belfast has changed beyond recognition, no more troops. sonora and dave good to see a little light hearted banter, sort of reminds me of SFT. lynx its just how i was taught, i havn,t come across a stick that would be long enough to weld a bead round an 8" pipe without stopping? i mentioned earlier vodex, these are a great rod for root, fill and cap, again i burn them dc/en heres a few root shots. f/j
      Attached Files

Comment

sorry all have to bring this up again but why the up hand cap why don't you roll the weld
        your only as good as # 2 cuz no matter how good you are there is always someone better"
        2006 DODGE Dualy Quad Cab
        PIPELINE IS THICKER THAN BLOOD!!!
        here is all the pictures of my rig www.cardomain.com/ride/2520047/1

Comment

lynx, im very slow on the keyboard, it would take a while for me to explain why i don,t cap with that approach. in the end it all comes down to me not having the ability to roll a good cap. in general though im sure its possible. hope this clears things up. flange.

Comment

i got a question for yall actually a couple #1 how long you been n the business and 2 what technique do you use..... i though i was good for being 17 but thoses look amazing how do you do it? thanks
            Angus

Comment

Then look realy good. I wish I could say I can weld pipe like that

Comment

Originally posted by m.k.swelding View Post
                I wish I could say I can weld pipe like that
                You, me and 98% of the planet!
                Caution!
                These are "my" views based only on “my” experiences in “my” little bitty world.

Comment

Beautiful !

I'm putting my welder out by the curb now.

Comment

Working...
                  X