green welder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• green welder

last night i was watching tank over haul and there was a group in england that was sectioning a sherman and to weld it they were using a green welder that had what i belive to be a miller mig gun on it

Does any one know of a welder company that paints the cases green?
    This is an automotive discussion forum that has some great infromation

www.autobodytoolmart.com/shoptalk

Was it an older machine? Possibly a Linde?
    Miller Shopmaster 300 CC/CV AC/DC
    S22A Wirefeed
    HF251D1 High Frequency Box
    Coolmate 3
    Miller Spectrum 625 Xtreme

Lincoln Idealarc 250 DC CC/CV
    LN-7 Wirefeed

Comment

It looked pretty new, never saw name on it

Comment

It was probably a Migatronic. They are made in Germany and usually have forest green paint.

Comment

My Westinghouse is green as some Linde's as was said...Bob
          Bob Wright

Comment

I'm bettin on Migatronic because it was forest green ( i looked up some line welders on google images and it just wasn't the same) and since they are made in germany they would be very close to the tank retorers

Comment

I got an e mail update for this thread that sugested that there is a rental company that specs miller equipment in green, the post never showed up here?

Any way I am going to go out on a limb and guess that that company is sunbelt rentals that rents thogh lowes. Sunbelt paints all of thier equipment green, but it isn't the same color green

Comment

Originally posted by metalmeltr View Post
                I got an e mail update for this thread that sugested that there is a rental company that specs miller equipment in green, the post never showed up here?

Any way I am going to go out on a limb and guess that that company is sunbelt rentals that rents thogh lowes. Sunbelt paints all of thier equipment green, but it isn't the same color green
                That's what I was going to say too. All Sunbelt's stuff is Miller painted green.
                Pipefitters Local 72, Atlanta

Comment

Working...
                X