Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 350 P for sale

Hey guys,
    It's been a while since I have been on the site. I'm sure that alot of you remember all the Concrete Block plant work that the Little Bulldog and I have done in the past. As luck would have it I was offered a chance to buy into 1 of the plants that we built. (kingstonblock.com) (Check us out). Well this has kept me very busy and has kept me out of the shop. The little Bulldog is working on his 1953 M37 and is having a hard time coming up with all the money that he needs so I offered to let him sell a couple of the welders that we don't use so he asked about the 350 P... We seldom use the welder so why not. I bought it to do a job and haven't used it for a long time. I don't know if we have even used the 1st roll of wire that I bought when I bought the welder. We also have a Python push pull gun that goes with it. I think the welder sells for about $4500 and the Pythone goes for about $1500. So I guess $4000 grand will take the package. If anyone is interested pm me or give me a call (518)225-0552 The welder is in great shape. It's been covered with one of the nice covers that James made for me (Fun4Now)
    Thanks,
    Bulldog
    5 Passport Pluses
    2 MM 212's
    MM 210
    MM 251 MIA
    MM 350 P w/Python
    Syncrowave 250
    w/ tig runner
    Trailblazer 302
    12RC w/meters
    Spectrum 1000