Resale value #1 the power of blue!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resale value #1 the power of blue!!

I know, I know, I said I would never sell my MM135, but recently with the blessings of some family members, I will be able to make a NEW purchase. I am restricted to MIG, as my progresively worsening health issues totally rule out TIG or Stick. I listed my MM135 on Craigslist for the exact amount I purchased it for, and it was sold in a hour!!! I purchased it almost 4 years ago from a man who literally opened the box, closed the box, and sold the rig to me. Besides 4 years of trouble free service, THEE BEST customer support, and 100% resale value, I am amazed there are any other company's still out there. Thank you Miller Welding, oh yes, in case your wondering, my new rig will be the Millermatic 211, I could buy the 180 now, but I will wait another month for the 211. Hope this helps some new guy's with thier decision on a "investment", not the "purchase" of thier new welder.
    Last edited by bulldogsowner; 08-06-2009, 10:00 AM. Reason: Spelling

Glad to hear this bulldogsowner. It makes me feel even better about my latest purchase. (211 AS) I was lucky, mine traveled Fed X instead of the brown shorts special team. It wasn't even damaged on the way to my LWS. A day late but damage free so that made it OK.

Miller 211 A.S. and Spoolmate 100
    Stickmate LX 235 AC / 160 DC.
    Clarke 180 EN Just in case
    Spectrum 375 X-Treme.
    O/A Medium Radnor Torch, Large Victor Torch.
    Milwaukee 14" Chop Saw.
    4 x 6 Horizontal Band Saw.
    Rockworth 80 Gallon 2 Stage 16 SCFM @ 175 PSI , 15 SCFM @ 90 PSI.
    Jackson Passive shade #5 for the plasma.
    I almost forgot the Hobart XVP AD Hood.

Projects and Misc Albums
    http://picasaweb.google.com/keesfriend Feel Free to Have a Look ( Just keep in mind I am an amateur )

Comment

My little mm130xp was sold in under 4 hours for $400 - I should've charged more! Granted, I had it for many years and paid 550 for it new, but that was still an excellent return on the investment. Sadly, I wish I'd kept that little guy.
      Syncrowave 250DX
      Invison 354MP
      XR Control and 30A

Airco MED20 feeder
      Thermal Dynamics Cutmaster 81
      Smith O/A rig
      And more machinery than you can shake a 7018 rod at

Comment

Working...
      X