Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's all in the feel of things.!~!~!~!

Originally posted by safetydave View Post
    I stopped in to the "other local weld supply shop" and was looking at some new Tig gloves when the guy said have you seen these new ones from "BSX"?

They are a bit more money but seem to be selling pretty good now compaired to the Tillmans I normally get I think he said it was $25.00 for a set of tig gloves when I think I paid around $8-10 for my others and I did notice these seemed a little thicker then the Tillmans ( kind of bulky for me anyway)

So any of you ever heard of this company and if so do you use any of their stuff?

Oh the site is www.bsxgear.com
    If you buy two pairs of tillmans and they last as long as one pair of BSX then you saved money . And if one pair lasted as long you saved even more. I have Anchor Brand they are nice and pliable and you get a nice feel when you grab something.. Bob

Comment

Originally posted by usmcruz View Post
      Lets just say, I will never be a stallion welder, Im a mule, just a pretty fast mule!
      Well I always thought a mule was a breed that could work with a heavy load on their backs, and always get the job done, especially when the going got rough.. Bob

Comment

uhohjim I see your from Illinois, how far are you from Monmouth,Ill

I did some refer with a company out of Iowa for Con Agri at the meat packing plant about 10yrs ago. The company was called R.E.Lewis located in Dubuqe
        we traveld all over the US with a 4-5 man crew doing installs,repair,demo for alot of meat packers and slaughter houses.

What a mess it was to work in all the lard fat and grease on the roofs and on the production floors but it was a good paying job and I was single, we got our daily pay,travel and per for hotels so if you added it all up I was getting over $1,200 take home,drank alot of it up and strip clubs.
        Syncrowave 250/Coolmate-3-(home)
        RMS-14 (kisser button)-(home)
        Craftmans/S-K tools-(home)
        Grizzly 16" vert band saw-(home)
        DeWalt chop saw-(home)
        Craftsman 4"-7" hand grinders
        Lincoln 225 arc welder
        Lots of vise clamps(not enough)
        assortment bar clamps

Comment

Revco BSX

Revco's BSX line in a very good line of product as are most of Revco's other items. You can pick up the BT50 tig gloves for about 20.00 a pair. Revco also has women's sizes in the same style for your female welding friends.

Comment

BSX-Revco

Originally posted by bmurrayphxwelding View Post
            Revco's BSX line in a very good line of product as are most of Revco's other items. You can pick up the BT50 tig gloves for about 20.00 a pair. Revco also has women's sizes in the same style for your female welding friends.
            Hey bmurray: I get down your way all the time. Sierra Vista is nice, all year 'round! Actually, the best pair of gloves I've been using is a pair of Steiner "pig skin" I bought from Lab Safety Supply. With those cheap backing pads, those things haven't shrunk and wrinkled like most of them. Very comfortable, and take the heat well.

Stay cool!

Dave
            "Bonne journe'e mes amis"

Comment

Originally posted by urch55 View Post

Well I always thought a mule was a breed that could work with a heavy load on their backs, and always get the job done, especially when the going got rough.. Bob

Sounds like a Marine!
              If you want peace, be prepared for war!

Comment

Working...
              X