Wish I lived in Ohio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wish I lived in Ohio

I ran across a surplus supply place on the web tonight: HGR Industrial Surplus. If I place a link, this thread may not get posted, so Google it! This place has so much good crap, I can't believe it! Everything from Linde, ESAB, Miller and Thermal Arc welders to lathes, carts, and just too much neat stuff to mention. How about a 14" capacity power hacksaw or a bandsaw or 2! They even have welding wire marked down to $9.95, yes I said $9.95! 6' of 2.5" 16 gauge stainless tube, only 30 bucks!
    Anyway this place seems to have stuff that would seem to interest most of us, so I thought I would post up! But them in Ohio and me in Arizona....well, I wish I was closer. But maybe some of you guys are.

Use their search function for good results, or just browse through all the stuff.
    Last edited by nocheepgas; 05-25-2009, 01:23 AM.
    Miller Syncrowave 200
    Homemade Water Cooler
    130XP MIG
    Spectrum 375
    60 year old Logan Lathe
    Select Machine and Tool Mill
    More stuff than I can keep track of..

thanks for the information depending were they are i may get some new toys.
    This is an automotive discussion forum that has some great infromation

www.autobodytoolmart.com/shoptalk

Comment

HGR Industrial surplus

Hi Nocheepgas: Do you know where this place is located in Ohio? I travel through Ohio every spring & fall on my way to Yuma. I would love to stop there and see what they have. Arnold
      Lincoln Idealarc 250
      Millermatic 211
      Spoolmate 100
      Arnold

Comment

here is the link

Comment

"HGR Surplus"

Originally posted by Maineiac View Post
          Hi Nocheepgas: Do you know where this place is located in Ohio? I travel through Ohio every spring & fall on my way to Yuma. I would love to stop there and see what they have. Arnold
          Maniac: Euclid, it's near Cleveland. (A little East up the Erie Coast) Nice in July, not nice in January

Yuma is much better, even in the summer.

Dave
          "Bonne journe'e mes amis"

Comment

Yeah Ohio is nice in the spring summer but winter sucks Unless you have lived in cold climates before.
            I'm California born and raised and never lived more then thirty miles from where I was born. So Ohio is nice to visit but not much else.
            Been back three times in the last four years.
            Miller Syncrowave 200 W/Radiator 1A & water cooled torch
            Millermatic 252 on the wish list
            Bridgeport Mill W/ 2 axis CNC control
            South bend lathe 10LX40
            K.O. Lee surface grinder 6X18
            Over 20 years as a Machinist Toolmaker
            A TWO CAR garage full of tools and a fridge full of beer
            Auto shades are for rookies
            www.KLStottlemyer.com

Comment

HGR is an hour from me. They always have great deals going. Lots of nice metal lathes too. I just drove back to Ohio from Chicago and its great to be home...Bob
              Bob Wright

Comment

o come on people -50 is cold not -20

Comment

Originally posted by kcstott View Post
                  Yeah Ohio is nice in the spring summer but winter sucks Unless you have lived in cold climates before.
                  I'm California born and raised and never lived more then thirty miles from where I was born. So Ohio is nice to visit but not much else.
                  Been back three times in the last four years.
                  spring and fall I can live with butin the middle of summer you can expct 85-90 degree tremperatures often, then winter you get 6" of snow that drifts into 2' and then now we have to make up days because school got closed because of snow, the only thing i like about winter is plowin snow

Comment

Working...
                  X