Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New to me Bandsaw

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Bert, you don't want to "buy" the table for vertical operation. The one that came with my jet is a complete joke - so you can't even "up market" your purchase options to get a good table for it. Just make one out of some plate.

    Even if they sold for as little as $10, you'd be better off making one.
    Syncrowave 250DX
    Invison 354MP
    XR Control and 30A

    Airco MED20 feeder
    Thermal Dynamics Cutmaster 81
    Smith O/A rig
    And more machinery than you can shake a 7018 rod at

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by Fishy Jim View Post
      Bert, you don't want to "buy" the table for vertical operation. The one that came with my jet is a complete joke - so you can't even "up market" your purchase options to get a good table for it. Just make one out of some plate.

      Even if they sold for as little as $10, you'd be better off making one.
      yeah i kind agree ill get a pic of it next time im down at the farm.
      Dylan

      RED BIRD WELDING

      "Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes"

      HH-140
      Crappy stick welder
      Victor supper range II
      Makita grinder
      more stuff i don't feel like listing.

      Comment


      • #33
        Good Point Jim...Anyone have a better picture of theirs than the one that's on the pdf/manual????
        I'm not late...
        I'm just on Hawaiian Time

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by Bert View Post
          I don't think I'll waste the time to sandblast it and repaint it. Kids are going to use it too, so I won't cry when they scratch it up more....
          Gee, Bert, since you already have the kids working on the stand for your pipe bender, I'm surprised you didn't already have the kids sandblasting this machine's parts for you

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by Bert View Post
            Good Point Jim...Anyone have a better picture of theirs than the one that's on the pdf/manual????
            just imagine a "table" stamped out of 16 ga steel..... it's cheesy as ****.
            Bobcat 225NT
            Cutmaster 52
            Lincoln Weld-Pak 100 buzz box
            Caterpillar TH63
            '07 Kawasaki ZZR600

            Comment


            • #36
              Here ya go...



              I don't know if you have need for the pseudo-t-slot, but if you made your own table you could actually have one with square corners instead of this rounded crap.

              I've got a line on cheap delrin, so I'll be making mine out of that.
              Syncrowave 250DX
              Invison 354MP
              XR Control and 30A

              Airco MED20 feeder
              Thermal Dynamics Cutmaster 81
              Smith O/A rig
              And more machinery than you can shake a 7018 rod at

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by Fishy Jim View Post
                Here ya go...



                I don't know if you have need for the pseudo-t-slot, but if you made your own table you could actually have one with square corners instead of this rounded crap.

                I've got a line on cheap delrin, so I'll be making mine out of that.
                THANKS JIM WORKS FOR ME!!!!!!!!

                Jonnymag....HEY, A GUY'S GOTTA DO WHAT HE'S GOTTA DO
                Gotta get SOMETHING for these kids to work on!!!! and btw, it's just 2 kids...
                Oh, plus that sanblaster is horrible and you can't see through the glass....
                I'm not late...
                I'm just on Hawaiian Time

                Comment

                Working...
                X