Well....the new job has begone!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well....the new job has begone!

Started my new job this past monday. It's a vey large construction company(union) in NJ . They did the tv show sandhogs.....anyways, they fab everything possible for tunnel drilling, mucking etc. 99% of the work is dual shield e71t 1/16 wire but I will be able to do some light gauge tig work and stick. Stainless here and there as well. They have 7-10 years of work lined up which is unheard of in this economy. Anyways, I was getting pretty run down at my last job and this is just what I needed. They will certify me in stick/mig/tig and whatever else if I want and I can practice anything on my time. Anyways, just stoked, had to say....Dave

Good to hear, not all is bad as the experts would like for you to beleive.
    2- XMT's 350 cc/cv
    1- Blue star 185
    1- BOBCAT 250
    1- TRAILBLAZER 302
    1- MILLER DVI
    2- PASSPORT PLUS
    1- DYNASTY 200 DX
    1- DYNASTY 280 DX
    1- MAXSTAR 150 STL
    1- HF-251 BOX
    1- S-74D
    1- S-75DXA
    2- 12-RC SUITCASES
    1- 8-VS SUITCASE
    2- 30 A SPOOLGUNS

Comment

congradulations on your new job. thats gotta make a guy feel pretty good

Comment

Ha ha ha... From the title I thought you were going to gripe about changing jobs and then having them go belly up or something! That would have sucked. I think you mean "begun" as opposed to "be GONE". Glad to hear that you didn't have them tell you you were to beGONE by tomorrow. Yep, there is work out there, it's just harder to find than it was.

Comment

Good to hear you found a job that you like and will be able to advance in. With ten years of work ahead that can make a man fell good.

Comment

Congratulations! The economy is bad, but it isn't as bad as the leaders keep saying. Should be a steady source of income which will always make you feel good.

Comment

Thanks all, I id mean begun LOL.

Comment

Working...
              X