Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JSFAB
    replied
    Actually, if your school has an engineering/drafting curriculum, I would be surprised if the bookstore doesn't have a supply. Didn't your teacher have any suggestions???

Leave a comment:

• Bodybagger
    replied
    Assuming you have to mechanically draw it, I would look in the yellow pages under surveying/engineering/drafting supplies.

If the store has the word "blueprint" in their name, they probably have what you are looking for. Expect to pay a lot more that you'd expect.

Leave a comment:

• DSW
    replied
    I forget how many different layouts Autocad has. I used to use those regularly when doing my class architecture projects. Most blueprint shops and print centers can either load Autocad drawings or print ones from autocad. I used to go to a shop not too far from my house to get final projects printed, because it was such a pain to print on the one big plotter at school.

Leave a comment:

• JSFAB
    replied
    Just go to the coffeeshop, ask the waitress for extra napkins

Leave a comment:

• tasslehawf
    replied
    Here's an ANSI E sized PDF (34x44).
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• obewan
    replied
    Are you using CAD? When I took drafting both manual and CAD, we had to make our own sheets with title blocks. It is not that hard. If you are doing it by hand, you could invest in a lettering template to give your notes a more professional look. Autocad might have some templates available, or you could take one of the demo drawings and edit it.

Leave a comment:

• tasslehawf
    replied
    I can send you one from my CAD program; a PDF that you could have printed. What size do you need?

Leave a comment:

• RTCmiller
    started a topic Blank blueprints :confused:

Blank blueprints :confused:

Hey everybody, I am currently doing a project for my blueprint reading class, and as a final project, I have to draw up a complete set of blueprints for the object of my choice. The part I am having trouble with is findinf a good standard blank blueprint. Does anybody have any ideas on where I could find blank blueprints with a title block? Thanks in advance for your help!
Working...
X