• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• davedarragh
    replied
    "Timmy's Coffee"

Originally posted by acwd1950 View Post
    Norm,
    That price was USPS international shipping. I did talk to my friend today and was telling him about this coffee and said the name before I even got a chance. It must be be a real big thing up there.

Steve
    Steve: I just brewed a small pot after dinner, and it is very good. Hope you can find some.

Dave

Leave a comment:

• acwd1950
    replied
    Norm,
    That price was USPS international shipping. I did talk to my friend today and was telling him about this coffee and said the name before I even got a chance. It must be be a real big thing up there.

Steve

Leave a comment:

• nfinch86
    replied
    Tim Horton !!

I looked at Tims website, though I might be able to order from there but no such luck. As for shipping from here to Canada is 12 bucks dont know about from up there to here would cost. How would you ship it Norm?

Steve
    Steve;
    Probably UAP. , I'll check around & see how the prices are !!
    I'll check on Monday ! Who quoted you $12.00 ??

......... Norm :

Leave a comment:

• acwd1950
    replied
    I looked at Tims website, though I might be able to order from there but no such luck. As for shipping from here to Canada is 12 bucks dont know about from up there to here would cost. How would you ship it Norm?

Steve

Leave a comment:

• nfinch86
    replied
    Enough Snow !!

Norm,
    I dont know what it would cost to do that. Dave can have the snow, we met our quota for the year! I will check into shipping cost.

Steve
    Steve;
    You got that right !!
    Ya, We met ours about a month ago !!

.......... Norm :

Leave a comment:

• acwd1950
    replied
    Norm,
    I dont know what it would cost to do that. Dave can have the snow, we met our quota for the year! I will check into shipping cost.

Steve

Leave a comment:

• nfinch86
    replied
    Crazy Weather ??

Originally posted by davedarragh View Post
    Norm: I paid $27.50 (US) and $6.76 shipping (must be duty free). I should get it by the first of next week. Can't wait to brew a pot! When I ordered it, they said it was the last can they had! Sorry guys, first come, first cup! Snow is headed our way

Dave
    Dave Hi;
    You have Snow Comming, We have Rain Comming +7C ( 42F ) Sat.
    On Wed. I t was -30C ( -22F )
    Crazy Man, Crazy !!!
    Dave or Steve, I wonder what It would Cost to send some Tim's Coffee Down to you guys ??? Just A Thought !!

........... Norm :

Leave a comment:

• nfinch86
    replied
    Tim Horton !!

Originally posted by Cornerstone View Post
    I didn't know this but there are currently 400 Tim Hortons throughout the US. Check out their website. Oh, and there are 3000 Timmy's in Canada, so we ain't suffering.
    Hi, Yes I think they are in some of the Northern States ??

Hey, They should Give Me Shares for Publisizing Tim's Coffee in the States!

But That's A Good Idea to check out their Web Site to see where they are
    Located in the USA.
    .......... Norm :

Leave a comment:

• Cornerstone
    replied
    I didn't know this but there are currently 400 Tim Hortons throughout the US. Check out their website. Oh, and there are 3000 Timmy's in Canada, so we ain't suffering.

Leave a comment:

• acwd1950
    replied
    Norm,
    I will have to buy some off ebay. The shipping is so high because its priority shipping. Its a 1.1 kilogram can.

Steve

Leave a comment:

• davedarragh
    replied
    "39 oz (1.1kg)"

Norm: I paid $27.50 (US) and $6.76 shipping (must be duty free). I should get it by the first of next week. Can't wait to brew a pot! When I ordered it, they said it was the last can they had! Sorry guys, first come, first cup! Snow is headed our way

Dave

Leave a comment:

• nfinch86
    replied
    Tim Horton !!

Norm,
    I did find some of Tims coffee on ebay. It was going for 13 bucks a can and 16 bucks for shipping!! I think it was 1 kilogram can? It didnt look to be that tall. A little shorter than a pound coffee can. Dave you must have gotten the last one.
    The weather is going crazy here too, going to 50F here today and 60F tommorrow

Steve
    Steve;
    Ya that sounds about right, 1Kilo ( 2.2lbs. )
    $13.00 is good, but $16.00 shipping Wow !!
    Steve, I take that back, I just looked, a Large Can is 1Lb. for $14.00
    So yours at 1kilo ( 2.2 ) for $13.00 is half the price we pay !!
    For 1Kilo we would pay $28.00 at Tim's !!

................ Norm :

Leave a comment:

• acwd1950
    replied
    Norm,
    I did find some of Tims coffee on ebay. It was going for 13 bucks a can and 16 bucks for shipping!! I think it was 1 kilogram can? It didnt look to be that tall. A little shorter than a pound coffee can. Dave you must have gotten the last one.
    The weather is going crazy here too, going to 50F here today and 60F tommorrow

Steve

Leave a comment:

• nfinch86
    replied
    Tim Horton !!

Originally posted by davedarragh View Post
    I ordered a can this morning, must have been the last one!

Dave
    Dave;
    How much is a Large Can in the States !!

My Wife Pays around $15.00 for it at the Grocery Store & the same at Tim's !! The can is about 8" in Dia., Not sure of the Volume ?

How's the Weather, down your way? Yesterday was -30C & on Sat. it's
    going up to +7C and Rain ! Crazy I say, Crazy !!!

Leave a comment:

• davedarragh
    replied
    "T. H. Coffee"

Norm,
    I will ask her and see what she says. I did look for Tims Coffee on Amazon and its sold out so the quest continues. Maybe she can get me some of it when she goes back up there. Been trying to get some of those "good" cigars but she wont bring me a couple

Steve
    I ordered a can this morning, must have been the last one!

Dave

Leave a comment:

Working...
X