• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coleman.......

Must have been something in the pie, I'm really loosing it LOL
    "Bonne journe'e mes amis"

Comment

nfinch86- Canadian Weldor :

bretsk2500, Hi; I'm an IronWorker as well, Do you really carry all that Gear to a job site ??....... Norm :
      www.normsmobilewelding.blogspot.com

Comment

Originally posted by nfinch86 View Post
        bretsk2500, Hi; I'm an IronWorker as well, Do you really carry all that Gear to a job site ??....... Norm :
        I wouldn't be surprised if he did!!! I had so many tools (grinders, levels, soapstones, screwdrivers, c-clamps, and the like stolen oh, 'scuse me....borrowed), I just had to lug them back and forth everyday.........
        I'm not late...
        I'm just on Hawaiian Time

Comment

Originally posted by nfinch86 View Post
          When I was running my 3/4 ton pickup I did, plus a bunch of stuff I didn't list... Now that I've downsized my vehicle to a midsized SUV (Isuzu Rodeo) most of it stays locked in a gang box inside my locked 14' enclosed trailer, which stays on the jobsite. I only haul my mechanic type stuff back and forth in 2 craftsman tool boxes... I didn't even list half the tools I keep in that trailer....
          Bobcat 225NT
          Cutmaster 52
          Lincoln Weld-Pak 100 buzz box
          Caterpillar TH63
          '07 Kawasaki ZZR600

Comment

NFinch 86

Hey Norm: Keep an eye on your mail, sent you something from Arizona, enjoyYeah, snail mail.

Dave
            Last edited by davedarragh; 11-27-2008, 08:44 PM.
            "Bonne journe'e mes amis"

Comment

Working...
            X