joker helmet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• joker helmet

Bought a joker auto len's about a 1 1/2 yrs ago, doesn't seem to work right all the time, seem's like at times I'm welding w/ my eyes closed, the adjustment's don't seem to help either, anyone know of or experienced any problem's like this w/ these helmet's, thx mjz .

nfinch86- Canadian Weldor :

Originally posted by mark4561 View Post
    Bought a joker auto len's about a 1 1/2 yrs ago, doesn't seem to work right all the time, seem's like at times I'm welding w/ my eyes closed, the adjustment's don't seem to help either, anyone know of or experienced any problem's like this w/ these helmet's, thx mjz .
    JOKER AUTO LENS ????
    www.normsmobilewelding.blogspot.com

Comment

Originally posted by mark4561 View Post

I have heard of a few people mentioning that they have had problems with the auto darkening on the Miller hoods. Most of them found out that it was a battery problem so I would suggest replaceing them. If that does not work I would ask Miller to waranty it.

Comment

I recently bought an miller elite hood, and had problems with my old Lincoln tig machine where it would not darken unless the sensitivity was turned way up. So I got it replaced under warranty, did not seem to change much. Then I got my Dynasty and even though it should not matter the hood works so much better, it will darken before there is a visible arc (I do not know how but it does) and I do not have the hood with "X mode".

-Dan
        Owner
        DW Metalworks LLC
        Miller Trailblazer 302
        Miller 8RC Feeder
        Miller Passport Plus
        Miller Dynasty 200 DX W/Coolmate 1
        Hobart Handler 135
        Hypertherm PowerMAX 30
        Smith O/A Torch Set
        Plus more tools then my wife will ever know about....

Comment

Working...
        X