F.S. Used Dynasty 200DX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F.S. Used Dynasty 200DX

I have 2 of these machines now so I need to sell one. Still has 23 months of warranty...bought new 9/11/07. Will ship in original box with new twist locks and manual $2100.00...OBO... with free shipping to US Only. Will ship to Canada and will split shipping costs. P.M. me if you would like to make an offer and we can work out the details.
    I'd like to sell it on here or locally before I decide to put it on fleebay

Click image for larger version

Name:	Miller Dynasty.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	121.1 KB
ID:	525791

Name:	Miller Dynasty 005.jpg
Size:	113.0 KB
ID:	525792

Name:	Miller Dynasty 004.jpg
Size:	116.9 KB
ID:	525793
    Last edited by FusionKing; 10-11-2008, 07:16 AM.

www.facebook.com/outbackaluminumwelding
    Miller Dynasty 700...OH YEA BABY!!
    MM 350P...PULSE SPRAYIN' MONSTER
    Miller Dynasty 280 with AC independent expansion card
    Miller Dynasty 200 DX "Blue Lightning"

Miller Bobcat 225 NT (what I began my present Biz with!)
    Miller 30-A Spoolgun
    Miller WC-115-A
    Miller Spectrum 300
    Miller 225 Thunderbolt (my first machine bought new 1980)
    Miller Digital Elite Titanium 9400

price???????????
    hh 187.:
    powcon 300 st
    cheap chinese plasma cutter
    miller diversion :

Comment

The way I read it is he will sell one for $2100.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryder View Post
        The way I read it is he will sell one for $2100.
        He probably added the price after Down asked

You can see that Fusion edited his post
        Ed Conley
        http://www.screamingbroccoli.net/
        MM252
        MM211
        Passport Plus w/Spool Gun
        TA185
        Miller 125c Plasma 120v
        O/A set
        SO 2020 Bender
        You can call me Bacchus

Comment

Yes he edited it, before it didnt have a price or pics
          hh 187.:
          powcon 300 st
          cheap chinese plasma cutter
          miller diversion :

Comment

I hate to say it, but I think the price of a used first generation 200DX went down a good bit when they came out with the second generation with waveform selection. I might have jumped at this 6 months ago!

80% of failures are from 20% of causes
            Never compromise your principles today in the name of furthering them in the future.
            "All I ever wanted was an honest week's pay for an honest day's work." -Sgt. Bilko
            "We are generally better persuaded by reasons we discover ourselves than by those given to us by others." -Pascal
            "Since we cannot know all that there is to be known about anything, we ought to know a little about everything." -Pascal

Comment

Originally posted by Bodybagger View Post
              I hate to say it, but I think the price of a used first generation 200DX went down a good bit when they came out with the second generation with waveform selection. I might have jumped at this 6 months ago!
              Are you saying this one doesnt have it? My dyn 200 doesnt have any of that stuff on the front so im sure mine is way older (1st gen) but his looks exactly like the pic of the brand new ones so how would you know?
              mm 210
              dynasty 200dx

Comment

$2100 is still a good price for this machine shipped. The added waveforms are nothing but bling IMO and are certainly not needed to sucessfully weld aluminum. The only other added feature is the new arc start board which incoporates new preset tungsten parameters designed to "enhance" arc starting. The previous version required you to input those parameters manually for the different tungsten sizes. Either way, you still have to power up/down both versions to do any kind of parameter changes.

Considering a new 200DX is at least $2800, saving $700 on this unit with just under 2 years of warranty left IS a good deal IMHO.
                Dynasty 350DX
                Dynasty 200DX TigRunner
                MM 350P
                MM Passport Plus
                Spectrum 375 Extreme
                08' Trailblazer 302

Comment

Originally posted by superdave99gt View Post
                  Are you saying this one doesnt have it? My dyn 200 doesnt have any of that stuff on the front so im sure mine is way older (1st gen) but his looks exactly like the pic of the brand new ones so how would you know?
                  He had a relatively new one, it still worked, got a second one shortly after the release of the improved model.

I didn't in any way mean to imply that this 200DX isn't worth every penny of that. I was just commenting on the rollout of improved models and value of legacy models. You know, when Miller sees this and realize that their customers buy the same model again after improvements are made, they may be quicker to roll out the improvements we ask for.

For example, changing parameters without powering down and entering a hidden menu. Not really necessary, but that's bling I'd like to have! That's the bigger picture I was shooting for.
                  Last edited by Bodybagger; 10-11-2008, 08:38 PM. Reason: commentary on improvements

80% of failures are from 20% of causes
                  Never compromise your principles today in the name of furthering them in the future.
                  "All I ever wanted was an honest week's pay for an honest day's work." -Sgt. Bilko
                  "We are generally better persuaded by reasons we discover ourselves than by those given to us by others." -Pascal
                  "Since we cannot know all that there is to be known about anything, we ought to know a little about everything." -Pascal

Comment

For example, changing parameters without powering down and entering a hidden menu. Not really necessary, but that's bling I'd like to have! That's the bigger picture I was shooting for.
                    That would be nice. All of the 200 series Dynasty/Maxstar units have been like this. MY sense is that if it was an easy mod, Miller would have done something about it by now. My 350DX has the ability to change parameters without turing the unit off but it is much larger and probably uses different software.

Maybe if Cruizer reads this he could offer up what he knows about it.
                    Dynasty 350DX
                    Dynasty 200DX TigRunner
                    MM 350P
                    MM Passport Plus
                    Spectrum 375 Extreme
                    08' Trailblazer 302

Comment

I had a person who was interested in buying this machine ask me the hrs on it.
                      A month ago I took the machine to my Miller repair guy because the "amp" button quit functioning. Miller had them replace the front panel. (free of charge of course) It was still welding perfect before, you just had to go thru the pulser on-off function to get the machine to go to the amp function so you could adjust it. I had used it that way for a few weeks because I relied on this machine now for 95% of my income.
                      I took it home and welded out on a job with it and it worked flawlessly. Only thing is when they changed this "membrane" it also replaced the arc timer.
                      It now shows it has 7 minutes of arc time and 21 arc strikes. (which btw made me $200 that day)
                      I wish I knew how many hrs the machine actually had on it before I took it in but that is lost forever. Sorry. The brite side is that whoever buys this machine will always know how many hrs they put on it because it only shows the 7 minutes now
                      I have had a few nice offers and am certain I will sell this machine as soon as I decide which one is the best I'm gonna get
                      Sorta expecting a Canadian or 2 to offer something considering how much higher they have to pay for stuff and my frieght offer.

Miller 30-A Spoolgun
                      Miller WC-115-A
                      Miller Spectrum 300

Comment

Still available? I may be interested, [email protected] or 321-206-9369
                        Justin Starkey
                        Syncrowave 250 TIGRunner
                        Miller 210 MIG
                        Spectrum 375 Plasma
                        Ford and GM Dyno-tuning on the Moblie Dynojet trailer I built.
                        VMP Tuning.com

Comment

Just an update on this machine. It is sold to GP KART I was just waiting untill he actually got the machine and UPS didn't destroy it before I announced it.
                          Sold it here on the forum and I was quite pleased with the price
                          Hopefully he will post some when he gets it up and running.
                          I figured I would have to go on flea bay or CL after trying other welding forums but Miller was all it took I had several VERY good offers BTW, many of which I would have took... but the price kept going up. THANKS to everyone who sent me an offer.
                          If I sell another machine this will be my first pick as well. At least for Miller stuff.

Miller 30-A Spoolgun
                          Miller WC-115-A
                          Miller Spectrum 300

Comment

Working...
                          X