• Show
Clear All

• aametalmaster
    replied
    Nice engine there Olds man...Bob

Leave a comment:

• Olds Performance
    replied

Last edited by Olds Performance; 01-21-2011, 10:05 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Conscious Puddle
    replied
    Just a test...

I'm new to the whole forum thing and wanted to see if this works for uploading pics...

Leave a comment:

• rina
    replied
    Posting pictures

Hi,
    I am newbie to this forum. I would just like to gain some knowledge about the forum issues. This is a great thread. I appreciate you. I would like to implement it.
    Hope to get good response.

Leave a comment:

• Broccoli1
    replied
    When you select an Image from your Photo Bucket Album a "Share this Image" window should pop up.

Copy the IMG Line and then just paste it in the reply window.

Leave a comment:

• c22reactor
    replied
    pictures

Brocoli1 can you give a bit more detail on posting pics through photobucket. Tried but no joy. any advice is appreciated.

Leave a comment:

• Pass-N-Gas
    replied
    I prefer the photo bucket approach myself. this allows you to set up multiple folders for your projects, you can edit each one and choose the resolution you want. As you upload your photos they are re-sized accordingly.. each folder can be password protected..

Besides it FREE
    Last edited by Pass-N-Gas; 05-01-2010, 06:40 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Broccoli1
    replied
    From my desktop
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Broccoli1
    replied
    Originally posted by Fred Smith View Post
    My pictures still appear as links, I see others are actually displayed. am I doing something wrong?
    You have to use an Image Hosting site like Photobucket

Copy the Link address
    Click on the Postcard icon and paste the address there.

Leave a comment:

• Fred Smith
    replied
    Hmmmm.

My pictures still appear as links, I see others are actually displayed. am I doing something wrong?

Leave a comment:

• popspipes
    replied
    The resizing program mentioned above would only work with XP, it gave me an error message to that effect.

Leave a comment:

• regal2800
    replied
    Running XP, Vista or windows 7 is no problem on a mac using bootcamp, parallels or a combination of both but i dont understand why people are saying you need XP to resize an image? You can easily use "Preview" application to resize any image.

Leave a comment:

• popspipes
    replied
    Originally posted by Bert View Post
    Don't forget it's easy to resize your pics using the Microsoft resizer!!!!!!!!!!
    fun4now turned me on to it, It's AWSOME!!!! SUPER easy to use, AND it saves your original (large) pic, so if you want to print it up, the larger file size make a great pic on photo paper!!!!!!!! Here is the link.
    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/d...powertoys.mspx

If this doesn't work for you, put in a search for "photo resizer" and you will have a list to choose from
    The resizer only works with XP, I tried downloading it and that was the message that came up.
    I use outlook express to resize my pictures and then drag them off to the desktop.

Leave a comment:

• Vernon
    replied
    posting picture

This was very helpful Thank you for the information
    Vernon

Leave a comment:

• jeffsays
    replied
    hey 250MP thanks for your suggestion ..it would be helpful for us..

Leave a comment:

Working...
X