Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First post and new machine

Hello everyone,

I'm new to this forum and this is my first post. I just bought a new Trailblazer 302 and a Spectrum 375 extreme plasma cutter. I'm sure that this forum, along with the other resources on Miller's site, will be a great source of valuable info for me.

Anyway, I just wanted to say "hi" and post a shot of my new machine. I just got home with it and haven't even fired it up yet.

sigpic
    Trailblazer 302
    Spectrum 375 extreme
    Millermatic 180

Looks good!

Where are you stationed? I know when I was at Benning, we had enough power outages to make a generator like that a real nice thing to have!

Have fun and welcome to the board.

Andy

Comment

That's where I'd put mine, outside my bedroom window.

just kidding. enjoy and thank you for serving
      MM 211 W/ Spoolgun
      Diversion 180
      Spectrum 375 X-TREME
      Portable Victor O/A
      Palmgren Bench Drill Press
      14" Evolution Dry Saw
      IR 60 Gal. 3 HP Compressor
      Speedglas 9100x
      My Brain

Comment

First let me say thanks for serving our country.
        I'm sure you will like your Trailblazer.
        Some people on here can get a little abrasive, but I'm sure that you will get along just fine.
        Jeff

Comment

Welcome and I'm pretty close to you. Nice machine. And thats for your service. God bless you and America.

James
          Miller Dynasty 200DX SOLD
          WeldTec Water Cooler SOLD
          Miller Millermatic 180 w/ Spoolmate 100
          20Ton press
          And lots of Cut-off and grinding wheels
          www.IAGPERFORMANCE.com

Comment

Thanks guys!

Originally posted by ASKANDY View Post
            Looks good!

Where are you stationed? I know when I was at Benning, we had enough power outages to make a generator like that a real nice thing to have!

Have fun and welcome to the board.

Andy
            I'm stationed at Fort Meade but I live in Annapolis. We do have a lot of power outages in our neighborhood. The power generator was one of the main reasons I bought this machine. The price isn't much different then a stand alone generator plus I can weld with this puppy.

My dad's been a full-time professional welder for well over 40 years now. But not me, welding is new for me. Even though I grew up around welding and tinkered with it years ago, I've got a lot to learn and I'm looking forward to it. Anyway, I hope to learn a lot from you guys as well.

Happy Trails,
            Paul
            Last edited by Trailblazer 302; 08-06-2008, 03:12 AM.
            sigpic
            Trailblazer 302
            Spectrum 375 extreme
            Millermatic 180

Comment

I'd also like to say: Thanks for serving! Also, congrats on your new purchase. Those are 2 great performers.

Being from Wisconsin I get pretty excited when I get to eat a great Crab Cake, and in your area I found my favorite place. It's called GM's about 5 minutes away from the Baltimore airport on west Nursery road and Hammands Ferry rd.. Check it out if you've never been there.
              Have a great day!

John Leisner
              Product Manager
              Miller Electric Mfg. Co.

Owner and user of:
              Trailblazer 302 and Legend 301
              Smith Dual Guard oxy-fuel system
              Various borrowed Millermatics and Spectrums.

Comment

Originally posted by Miller John View Post
                I'd also like to say: Thanks for serving! Also, congrats on your new purchase. Those are 2 great performers.

Being from Wisconsin I get pretty excited when I get to eat a great Crab Cake, and in your area I found my favorite place. It's called GM's about 5 minutes away from the Baltimore airport on west Nursery road and Hammands Ferry rd.. Check it out if you've never been there.
                Thanks!

I'm not familiar with GM's, but I'll definitely check it out sometime.
                sigpic
                Trailblazer 302
                Spectrum 375 extreme
                Millermatic 180

Comment

First off
                  Thank you for protecting our freedom.

I hope you will enjoy you 302 as much as I do mine. It is a joy to weld with.

Post pictures of your first projects.

TJ

Comment

Working...
                  X