• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MM212/210 upgrades?

I went from this cart

to this

and this

I am just curious what others have done to make a frame for thier 210/212. I also don't like the plastic castors on it. I will have to do something soon. I hate my whip dragging on the ground and my 2/0 25 foot ground and whip don't fit around the handles. I like being able to pull the welder out and have everything I NEED to work with and not have to run back and forth to grab things like tip dip, plyers, hammer, grinders.

I was thinking of building 2 half sheleves above the fixed side with space for the cables and then 1 full shelf just above the flap when fully opened. I have a large tank and it just doesn't seem stable when held at the stock chain height.

I would just make a new cart like the old one. Did you make the 1st cart.

James
    Miller Dynasty 200DX SOLD
    WeldTec Water Cooler SOLD
    Miller Millermatic 180 w/ Spoolmate 100
    20Ton press
    And lots of Cut-off and grinding wheels
    www.IAGPERFORMANCE.com

Comment

Yeah I made the first cart from scrap and most of the stock mm175 cart. The only thing I like on the MM212 is the low bottle shelf but I don't like the low chain height. I think I am going to have to make something soon as it really bothers me in the current height configuration.

I guess I will have to start to gather more castors and try to find some large wheels that are not plastic.

Comment

No one else has ever upgraded their units at all or am I the only one with a small space to work from and like to have everything in place neatly?

Comment

Working...
        X