Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• monte55
    replied
    I have a Miller Cricket XL. It's a nice little welder. I save it for field welds on railings.

Leave a comment:

• srl_welder
    replied
    awesome. yup im just sick of my crapsman i mean craftsman fluxcore. miss the solid wire. ha ha. most my projects are thin gauge tubin.

Leave a comment:

• cruizer
    replied
    Originally posted by KB Fabrications View Post
    Oh yeah, check out this idiot. Just to be clear, I was referring to the ebay seller.

http://cgi.ebay.com/70-AMP-MILLER-CR...2em118Q2el1247
    Yah I got that after the fact, so I deleted my post....Whoops, jumped to conclusions....

Leave a comment:

• cruizer
    replied
    Yep, $150-$200 is about right, if you think a little 70 amp will fill your needs

Leave a comment:

• srl_welder
    replied
    thanks for the quick replies. gotta love the parts that are made here lol. so what would be a good offer for it 200?

Leave a comment:

• Scott V
    replied
    Originally posted by ASKANDY View Post
    Wow,
    Talk about out of touch!

He must have a roll of gold wire in it that goes with it.

A
    No, it's just all those American parts in it! Plus it's blue!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• ASKANDY
    replied
    Wow,
    Talk about out of touch!

He must have a roll of gold wire in it that goes with it.

A

Leave a comment:

• KB Fabrications
    replied
    Originally posted by cruizer View Post
    Its a predessesor to a Miller 130. $300 seems a little too much to pay for an outdated machine
    Oh yeah, check out this idiot. Just to be clear, I was referring to the ebay seller.

http://cgi.ebay.com/70-AMP-MILLER-CR...2em118Q2el1247
    Last edited by KB Fabrications; 04-22-2008, 05:39 PM.

Leave a comment:

• cruizer
    replied
    Originally posted by srl_welder View Post
    Hey all need opinions/info. I found a miller cricket for sale locally. 115v comes with a small gas cylinder (no regulator or hoses) and a cart for 300. Good deal? never have heard of the model, so anyone know where i can find more info on it?
    thanks
    -sean
    Its a predessesor to a Miller 130. $300 seems a little too much to pay for an outdated machine

Leave a comment:

• aametalmaster
    replied
    We had one at work years ago. It was a good little 110v welder great for sheetmetal. It had just enough to tack sheetmetal to 3/16 thick angle iron but the sheetmetal end was great...Bob

Leave a comment:

• srl_welder
    started a topic miller cricket

miller cricket

Hey all need opinions/info. I found a miller cricket for sale locally. 115v comes with a small gas cylinder (no regulator or hoses) and a cart for 300. Good deal? never have heard of the model, so anyone know where i can find more info on it?
    thanks
    -sean
    Last edited by srl_welder; 04-22-2008, 01:24 PM.
Working...
X