No announcement yet.

where to look for work with my rig????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where to look for work with my rig????

I have a chevy 1/2 ton pickup and a bobcat 225 that I can either keep in the bed or put on a trailer I have. I have been doing a lot of local contract work but it isnt very steady. I have looked for shutdown work but keep coming up with freehand jobs which means that I dont have to use my rig but get a lot less pay.

Does anyone know where to start ?/
    I have searched all over the net but cant really find it anywhere any help would be greatly appreciated

How long do want to be away from home? and how far? http://www.starcon.org is always looking for guys for turn around work...Bob
    Bob Wright

Comment

I would like to be able to stay in texas right now maybe louisiana. You know just to get my feet wet.

Comment

systems contracting in El Dorado AR are usually doing shut down work soemwhere all the time.

As to steady work, figure out what you like best
        doesnt matter just a niche that is a steady source. Go to the customers and offer to do the job the first time for half price on labor.

I do hydraulic cylinder repair on the side and I have been known to do one now and again for free, my niche is I can pick up your cylinder at the end of the day
        and usually have it back at 6 the next morning. not many places in my area can do that with equipment cylinders.

A guy in my neighborhood repairs the sling winches the grave yards use to lower coffins, he bought a complete unit and uses it as a loaner while he repairs the unit for the customer.

Comment

Working...
        X