Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FusionKing
    replied
    As long as you stay busy you really can't complain tho....I gripe a lot about how I get treated but I've learned to pick my battles as long as they keep coming back and they pay their bills

Leave a comment:

• J hall
    replied
    Originally posted by weld-tek View Post
    they havent brought it yet,was with him today and i forgot about it too.if its like everything else i do for this customer they will bring it too me the nite before they need it.
    Hey, that's how they do it up here too!

Leave a comment:

• weld-tek
    replied
    they havent brought it yet,was with him today and i forgot about it too.if its like everything else i do for this customer they will bring it too me the nite before they need it.

Leave a comment:

• SMTatham
    replied
    Bump

Bump......................how did this job turn out??

Leave a comment:

• SMTatham
    replied
    Trim it to shape with your air-arc and dress it with a 9" grinder. Temper is an issue; but if he's re-working tools like this it should be a non-issue. I sell Brunner & Lay tool bits, and do free shipping over 500lbs. Your local dealer may also; seriously, don't spend much time on it..........specials on new tools are run so often that your labor will get eclipsed quickly.

Leave a comment:

• weld-tek
    replied
    it is a flat chisel,on a allied hammer.

Leave a comment:

• SMTatham
    replied
    type of tool?

Technique is going to depend some on whether it is a moil point, flat chisel, percussion buster, or??? For a 3" dia. by 30-50" tool of any point you are talking $600 or less; so you can't screw with one much before the economy is gone.

Leave a comment:

• weld-tek
    started a topic ram hoe bit

ram hoe bit

got my main customer wanting to put a little edge back on a hammer bit,it is a large hammer for a track-hoe,bit is probaly 3 inches around.he said it had wore blunt pretty quick,and wanted me to(sharpen) it per say.i thinkin my torch or my carbon arc gouger.any body ever encountered anything of this nature.good ideas??????
Working...
X