Alberta Welders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alberta Welders

Just sitting up here in Edmonton, AB. Here's there's a lot of action around Estevan, Sask. Just seeing if anyones got any rumors?

what im hearing here around lloyd is that fort mac is picking up a little. have you heard anything about any refineries/upgraders in your area? right now its pretty slow in my neck of the woods. hope i can make it through break-up this year
    07 f350 duallie w/deck
    07 tb302d
    2011 big blue pro 300 cat
    victor torch
    matthey beveler
    assorted hand tools

Comment

welding

Just arrived in Ontario not to long ago, spend some time with my folks. Was hit and miss when I left Edmonton. Seen one guy wanting to trade his real nice F350 rig up for a gravel truck! I read lots of company's are having trouble getting financing for there projects but here rumors things will be happening around Ft Sask and Redwater, mostly union shows. But you know how rumors go, don't take my word on that. Very surprised how busy it's out here. Took me 45min on the net to get a spot for the summer. Building rich peoples vacation homes, boat lifts etc. Should be different and interesting.

Comment

Collicut in Red Deer is hiring like crazy. Finning just bought them out and they are getting rid of most of the Collicut employees. Extreme in Innisfail is looking for around 50 welders aswell.

Comment

Are they looking for rig welders Icarus?

Comment

Transwest Mining in Edmonton is looking.

Comment

Originally posted by dmk welding View Post
              Are they looking for rig welders Icarus?
              No clue, sorry.

Comment

Working...
              X