Bud Shootout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bud Shootout

Wondering how many watched the race tonight. Looks like Hendrichs teams strong again. Nice to see Junior get the win But when will my Fords get going.
    252 Miller Mig
    180 Synchrowave
    R - 45 Milling Machine
    Kingston 1100 Lathe
    Miller 2050 Plasma Cutter

yes I watched the race , while I was on-line on the Miller forum .. yep the Best of both worlds

Hendrick is Strong again

...... Richard

Comment

Originally posted by metal-doctor
      Wondering how many watched the race tonight. Nice to see Junior get the win. But when will my Fords get going.
      I don't have any favorites, just good racin'. But that b!tch step-mother drove Jr. out of DEI, his own dad's company. I'll never get over that. And they took down all posters and memories of Jr. ever having been there.

I've been a Ford guy for decades, I'd like to see'em win again.
      RETIRED desk jockey.

Hobby weldor with a little training.

Craftsman O/A---Flat, Vert, Ovhd, Horz.

Miller Syncrowave 250.
      sigpic

Comment

This should be a good year of racing

Comment

I watched it too while on Miller

Jr. set the record for the most laps led in the biggest field so far

www.facebook.com/outbackaluminumwelding
          Miller Dynasty 700...OH YEA BABY!!
          MM 350P...PULSE SPRAYIN' MONSTER
          Miller Dynasty 280 with AC independent expansion card
          Miller Dynasty 200 DX "Blue Lightning"

Miller Bobcat 225 NT (what I began my present Biz with!)
          Miller 30-A Spoolgun
          Miller WC-115-A
          Miller Spectrum 300
          Miller 225 Thunderbolt (my first machine bought new 1980)
          Miller Digital Elite Titanium 9400

Comment

I hope that menopausal ***** and her kike boyfriend had good time watching JR. kick their asses last night! I must admit though, I do still root for Mr.Martin. He has way to much class to be associated with Theresa and Max.
            "smokin' joints for 19 yrs."

A.A.S. Weld Tech.

AWS CWI 08011711

Comment

Im assumeing you do know know who her boyfriend is and it isnt Max Segiel

Comment

It looks like Toyota is going to kick some butt this year. I'm not a huge fan of Tony Stewart but I believe he could take a Yugo and win with it. I did have a problem with seeing the big Catipiller logo covering up a jap car. Something not right about that.

Kelly

Comment

That Cat car (Toyota) is the only car in Nascar that is actually made in the USA!

The Fusion is manufactured at Ford's Hermosillo Stamping & Assembly plant in Hermosillo, Sonora, Mexico.
                  The Dodge Charger is built at the Brampton Assembly Plant in Brampton, Ontario, Canada.
                  The Impala is built in Oshawa, Ontario, Canada.
                  The Toyota Camry is a mid-size car manufactured by Toyota in Georgetown, Kentucky.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  mrDean

Miller Thunderbolt
                  C/H 80 Flux Core Mig
                  Liquide Air O/A Torches

Comment

Originally posted by mrDean
                    That Cat car (Toyota) is the only car in Nascar that is actually made in the USA!

The Fusion is manufactured at Ford's Hermosillo Stamping & Assembly plant in Hermosillo, Sonora, Mexico.
                    The Dodge Charger is built at the Brampton Assembly Plant in Brampton, Ontario, Canada.
                    The Toyota Camry is a mid-size car manufactured by Toyota in Georgetown, Kentucky.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    How true!!!

It looks like it should be an interesting season... as always!
                    at home:
                    2012 325 Trailblazer EFI with Excel power
                    2007 302 Trailblazer with the Robin SOLD
                    2008 Suitcase 12RC
                    Spoolmatic 30A
                    WC-24
                    2009 Dynasty 200DX
                    2000 XMT 304
                    2008 Thermal Dynamics Cutmaster 52
                    Sold:MM130XP
                    Sold:MM 251
                    Sold:CST 280

at work:
                    Invision 350MP
                    Dynasty 350
                    Millermatic 350P
                    Retired:Shopmaster 300 with a HF-251

Comment

Interesting that so many of these cars are made in Canada eh.
                      Owner of Burnt Beard Fabrication & Welding Ltd.

BigBlue 500D
                      Dynasty 200DX
                      Millermatic 211
                      4' Box and Pan Break
                      IR compressor

Comment

"I did have a problem with seeing the big Catipiller logo covering up a jap car. Something not right about that."

I agree, now I'm depressed.
                        RETIRED desk jockey.

Hobby weldor with a little training.

Craftsman O/A---Flat, Vert, Ovhd, Horz.

Miller Syncrowave 250.
                        sigpic

Comment

What difference does it make? The cars raced in NASCAR are built by the race teams' chassis builders, which are probly mostly here in America, regardless of what country the production cars that you and I drive are built in.

The name NASCAR and the term 'stock car racing' has been a mis-nomer for the racing we watch for years now. The cars are no where near stock production cars, they're not production cars at all, and barely have any kind of resemblance to the stock cars they are suppose to represent, except somewhat in the shape of the body. Mechanically, structurally, chassis, they are vastly different from anything you can buy in the dealer show room.

It really should be called 'custom-built car racing', not 'stock car racing'.
                          Millermatic350P/Python, MillermaticReach/Q300
                          Millermatic175
                          MillermaticPassport/Q300
                          HTP MIG200
                          PowCon 300SM, MK Cobramatic
                          ThermalArc 185ACDC, Dynaflux Tig'r, CK-20
                          DialarcHF, Radiator-1
                          Hypertherm PowerMax 380
                          Purox oxy/ace
                          Jackson EQC
                          -F350 CrewCab 4x4
                          -LoadNGo utility bed
                          -Bobcat 250NT
                          -PassportPlus/Q300
                          -XMT304/Optima/Spoolmatic15A
                          -Suitcase8RC/Q400
                          -Suitcase12RC/Q300
                          -Smith oxy/propane
                          -Jackson EQC

Comment

The difference being "I did have a problem with seeing the big Catipiller logo covering up a jap car" is an insult to American workers. The Toyota Camry or "Jap car" is one of the finest automobiles on the road and Americans should be proud of that fact.
                            If 99.5 % of the cars are custom, then why refer to one as a "Jap car"?
                            They should be "Chinese cars", that's probably where the steel chassis tubing came from
                            As far as I know the hood and trunk lid of each Nascar is stock, I could be wrong.

And yes, it was nice to see Jr. with a smile. Finally out from under the wicked witch.
                            mrDean

Miller Thunderbolt
                            C/H 80 Flux Core Mig
                            Liquide Air O/A Torches

Comment

Jap cars

"The toyota camry one of the finest cars" I beg to differ, but am not an American worker. You should see how many crap cars made overseas I end up pulling out of the rubarb every year our when there stuck in 1" snow, spinning full rpms to get nowhere at 3 in the morning. Plus you gotta be a slim 5'.5 <- to fit in them. I've had a few welding rigs now, all dodges, get rid of them around 700,000km, oil patch work, loaded GVR 8720lbs. Haven't seen a yota do that! Get laughed of site showing up with one of those!

Comment

Working...
                              X