No announcement yet.

Welding cables

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That being said i recomend getting more than you need now so that you won't be in a pinch in the future if you have to run more amps or need longer leads. just as diamond back, jhall and buddy have pretty much said already.
    try to think of it as an investment for the future
    MillerMatic 175
    Cutting torch
    Arc Air
    Air compressor
    Home built Gas air compressor
    Makita Grinders
    Mazda Pickup
    Enough tools to start a bussiness but no money to do it with!

Current Build List
    Truck mounted Welding Skid
    Welding cable spools (Shell Ryn design)

Saving For
    Vantage 400
    Dynasty 300
    Suitcase Extreme 12VS

Comment

Originally posted by superredd View Post
      That being said i recomend getting more than you need now so that you won't be in a pinch in the future if you have to run more amps or need longer leads. just as diamond back, jhall and buddy have pretty much said already.
      try to think of it as an investment for the future
      Pay me now, or pay me later.

It is easier to have the right tool for the right job ahead of time though, and not have to go out and buy it 2 o'clock sunday morning when all the stores are closed.
      Owner of Burnt Beard Fabrication & Welding Ltd.

BigBlue 500D
      Dynasty 200DX
      Millermatic 211
      4' Box and Pan Break
      IR compressor

Comment

Originally posted by weldthis
        scumbags up in the city are gutting everything in sight for the copper...ripping off plumbing/ wiring from houses ect ect
        Ironworking co. on my job last week lost 200' to theft.It is bad out my way also.
        BB402D
        TB300D
        DIMENSION652
        MM250X
        MAXSTAR140
        S-32 FEEDER W/1260 IRONMATE FC/GUN
        HT/PWR-MAX1250 PLASMA

Comment

i got a 250' roll of 2/0 that i cut 100' for ground and 150' for electrode with a 20' #1 tail that i ran on a tb pro

im a powerlineman were seein copper theft everywhere makes it real even more dangerous being in substations when *******s have cut grounds off equipment and gaurds. we found a guy with an arm and leg blown off after cutting some copper grounds off a voltage regulator. worst part he tried stealin about a grand in copper and did 2.3mil in damages doing it the regulator was trying to find a ground refrence after that ground was gone and burned up all the rebar in the slabs burned off all the feet and hardware at the bottom of the other 8 regs in the sub.
          MM 251
          DYNASTY 200DX
          SPECTRUM 625
          STARTS AND STRIPES BIG WINDOW ELITE

Comment

Working...
          X