Dynasty 300 front controls won't work correct

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dynasty 300 front controls won't work correct

I just turned off welder to change bottle and then turn unit back on and front panel doesn't respond to polarity changes. It gives me a help12 error. Have blown out unit and no change. Doesn't matter where other setting are at. Polarity stays at AC. Now all memory settings are AC also when I had two of each before. I know changing the bottle doesn't matter but what could have gone astray with the power going off and back on. Any help out there. 2002 Dynasty 300DX used very little. Only second bottle on machine. Thanks

changing the bottle is not going to efect it. how is your power situation ??
    do you have a manual for it to see what the help cade is for ???? if not you can download one from the site.
    lots of Dyn300 guys here shore they will jump in and help out soon. i just wanted to let ya know you can get a book if needed.
    i got a help code off a loose cable in a din's conector....drove me nuts. good luck, hope its a little thing.
    welcome to the site
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped
    sigpic
    feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. [email protected]
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

Comment

Yes I have the manual and all it says about help12 is that it indicates a non-allowable set-up on the front panel. Nothing else. Thanks anyway

Comment

I had a trouble code on my Dyn 200 when I turned it on before I drug out the foot pedal. The pedal was wedged in between my cooler and cart. I un-wedged it and the problem went away. It won't let it start if the pedal is engaged.

Comment

Well you've probably messed with the tig start polarity in the setup. Why don't you just do a reset for that program and reinstall it.

I could explain it but its in your owners manual.

Comment

Have already tried the reset but when done shows an error....help12 also

Comment

Have you tried unplugging your remote and trying a regular mode? Usually is a different error code but you never know...

Comment

give them a call

give the guys at Miller in the TIG dep. a call. they have walked several threw fixing help codes befor. very helpfull guys there.

there are a few Tec's that come threw here but the site is mostly run by the members. for the fastest results a call to the miller TIG department would be the way to go as it seems its not a commen code the guys know.
                good luck.
                thanks for the help
                ......or..........
                hope i helped
                sigpic
                feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. [email protected]
                summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
                JAMES

Comment

Have taken welder to miller repair shop and found main board at fault. Thanks all for the help.

Comment

Working...
                  X