Miller Truck NE Ohio Thurs Sept 20th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miller Truck NE Ohio Thurs Sept 20th

The Miller rig will be at the General Welding Supply Co 2129 Progress St Dover Ohio 44622 Thurs Sept 20th 10am-7pm. I know there are a few Ohioians here. See ya there...Bob
    http://www.generalwelding.net
    Bob Wright

I'll have to go down and check that out,Thanks for the heads-up.I stopped there once since they opened.

Comment

I might have to swing out there for a bit.

Comment

I talked to Admin yesterday and she is going to make a spot here somewhere on the Miller site for truck schedules for everyone to see online ...Bob
        Bob Wright

Comment

Thanks, I was just going to ask if the truck ever makes it to New Jersey!

Comment

Truck Schedule

There is a schedule of national events already here
            http://www.millerwelds.com/about/tradeshows.html

It doesn't show which truck is going to be where, (yet) but there is a truck at nearly every event. (if not every one?) The addition to our site will be more about the trucks themselves, the staff, etc. We are thinking of adding a way to identify which truck will be at which event, even if the note is only textual. I think that would help those of you who want to try and see one truck or the other. I myself love the whole roadshow program and the trucks (especially the expo truck!) are amazing.

As far as the smaller shows at a Miller distributor, we have to leave the promotion of those events up to the distributor. We can't publish the event calendar for each truck in its entirety, unfortunately. It's a strange distributor "warfare" sort-of thing... In a nutshell, a distributor in a given town doesn't want their competitor in that same town to know that they are having an event very much in advance for fear that the other distributor may ALSO decide to organize an event simultaniously in an effort to take their thunder away. It's a difficult position all around.

The best way to get a truck to come to your town is to keep talking to your Miller distributor, requesting they get their application in! Miller does help them with creating promotional materials for their event, as well as gives them guidelines/checklists for planning an event, so it's not as if they have to do it all on their own.

Thanks for your interest in the trucks!

Comment

Some Blue pics from the expo truck...Bob
              Attached Files
              Bob Wright

Comment

Wow that test weld shown on that pipe is outstanding.

Comment

Originally posted by Portable Welder View Post
                  Wow that test weld shown on that pipe is outstanding.
                  Yes it was and my picture dosen't do it any good. It looked great. I think they welded it with the Pipe Pro and a rotary gizmo from Jetline...Bob
                  Bob Wright

Comment

Hey bob That pipe pro was awesome The vertical down root and the vertical fill ,It was unbelieveable. I ran it right after that picture you took I was the first one to try it out. Also the dimension 450NT running metalcore wire ran extremely nice.Excell arc 71 also run beautifully vertical up. Your right too the picture didnt do that any justice.I guess you were the guy runin around with the camera around your neck? If it was i guess i was kinda close to meeting ya lol.

Comment

I was the guy in the orange tee shirt, "the great pumpkin" they call me at work...Bob
                      Bob Wright

Comment

Working...
                      X