No announcement yet.

Spoolmate 100 ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You guys that are interested, check your LOCAL welding suppliers first. Mine is cheaper than IOC's price. See my previous posts.
    Support your local shops, otherwise someday they might not be there.
    Millermatic 180 DC,Miller Spoolmatic 3,Miller HF-251-D1 __ Lincoln Cobramatic/Cobramatic Gold
    Millermatic 200 with pulse/spot/burnback panel DC ______Lincoln Idealarc Tig 300/300 AC/DC
    Miller ECONO twin HF 150 AC/DC .____________________ Lincoln Idealarc R3R 300 DC
    Miller Trailblazer 250G AC/DC (20hp. Onan) .____________ Lincoln Buzz box 225/125 AC/DC
    O/A Harris, Purox, Victor, Torchweld (To many to list) .___AIRCO wire feeder

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
      The bore of the socket, that machine end of the gun assembly plugs into, is a smaller diameter on the HH 140 and 187, then on on the MM 140 and 180.
      Thanks Dan
      George W. Bush was saving your butt whether you liked it or not!
      Fear is temporary, regret is forever
      HH210 with SG

Comment

How much different in size is there? Nothing a piece of brass in a lathe to make adaptor from one size to another and a couple of o rings. Now heres the next question do they use the same voltage to the wirefeed motor on both units? The MM140 and the HH140

Steve
        Dont force it, use a BIGGER hammer.

Linde VI-252C and Linde wire feeder.
        Hobart Cyberwave 300c.
        HH 140.
        Miller Big 40.
        Lincoln SAE 200J.
        Hobart GR-303.
        Lincoln tombstone welder.
        TD Cutmaster 52.
        Hobart Stickmate.
        Miller 211 w/ Spoolgun.
        Lincoln SA 200.

Comment

spoolmate

I have a mig with the spoolmate 3035 on it and my tig machine broke and I'm looking to buy a newer tig and see that they have a tig machine that can use the spoolmate 100 anyone known what the is difference is between the two ?

thanks Ken

Comment

A tig machine is a CC machine, and not appropriate to run a spool gun. Might look at a multi process machine.
            The Spoolmate 100 looks like a 3035 with a back end for a Miller M-10/M-15 gun. The switch, as I recall, just changes the trigger circuit, and makes it so that the machine wire feeder doesn't run. The biggest difference appears to be the back end. My 3035 had a lug on it the bolted the the welder output lug. With a dedicated back end, it will make it more difficult to change what machine it runs on. I have run mine off of a MM185, TB251, and something else I cant remember, using the retro kit on the 185, and the SGA 100c on the others.

Comment

Working...
            X