Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MAC702
    replied
    Welcome! Let's see some pics of your day job!

Leave a comment:

• KB Fabrications
    replied
    Originally posted by metal-doctor View Post
    Good luck on your new career & welcome to the forum.
    Ditto that for me, welcome aboard.

Leave a comment:

• metal-doctor
    replied
    Good luck on your new career & welcome to the forum.

Leave a comment:

• stickman1977
    started a topic Newbie here... Just want to say Hello.

Newbie here... Just want to say Hello.

I'm new to this forum and just want to say hello to everyone. There is so much info. here it is unbelievable. I'm 29 yrs old and work as a CNC Brake Press Operator during the day and by night I'm a welding student. I started my school 2 months ago, (never touched a welder before that) and now I absolutely love it. I have learned that it takes time and patience and I learn something new everyday. i will have my stick and mig cert. in about a month. I have never had a welding job before but I'm going to take the test at my shop next week and if i pass (which I should) I will get my first welding job. We build big construction crane cabs for Grove. Most of the work is mig and on aluminum and stainless. I don't expect the best pay I just want some experience and the more I learn the better I am. I need some suggestions on a welding set up to buy. I want an arc and mig, but also want to be able to take the arc w/me so i can get some side jobs from some local farmers if they need something welded in the field. One that I am considering is the XMT 304 CC
Working...
X