Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

welcome and good luck with the new job

Comment

New on this board too, i have posted on project board. Not new to welding or fabrication. Both boards have alot to offer and I really enjoy reading about what others are doing. I have learned a ton from the other board. I never took the time to look at this one. Good luck with new Job
      Scott
      HMW [Heavy Metal welding]

Comment

My point exactly. Ditto what Fun 4 Now said. The absolute best welder I've ever met has even learned from me, and this is somone most welders would bow down to as a god. I can't recall what it was but I do remember being in complete shock when he said "Wow, didn't know that. I'll have to remeber that next time." I was in total shock when he said that.

Comment

some times the simpelest of things can get overlooked when concentraiting on the bigger picture.
          thanks for the help
          ......or..........
          hope i helped
          sigpic
          feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. [email protected]
          summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
          JAMES

Comment

Working...
          X