Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• paulrbrown
    replied
    Man, I thought it was something I had done, putzed around for 5 minutes trying to fix, said back to work, Pile, are those your Golf Socks, [A Hole in One].....Paul

Leave a comment:

• Jim-TX
    replied
    Looks a lot better now. Thanks Miller.

Leave a comment:

• Coalsmoke
    replied
    Pilebuck you're a riot You remember they tried to do this same thing to us 4 months back, took them about 15 minnutes and we had the good old layout back again

Leave a comment:

• Pile Buck
    replied
    Originally posted by bigdogjoe62 View Post
    I have to use my mag lens from my helmet to read please make larger print
    Yeah, this is my normal view ! With the original size font I can read just fine, but now!
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• bigdogjoe62
    replied
    I have to use my mag lens from my helmet to read please make larger print

Leave a comment:

• Pile Buck
    replied
    Originally posted by Jim-Tx View Post
    This new look is the pits. I'm heading over to SFT for a while to give Miller time to rethink this.
    Oh don’t run off, Miller will change it back, we all know their about pleasing the customer!

Leave a comment:

• Jim-TX
    replied
    This new look is the pits. I'm heading over to SFT for a while to give Miller time to rethink this.

Leave a comment:

• arcdawg
    replied
    Yeah the new layout *smart selector* is really annoying, and the font is too small...........we are welders for gods sake. You know we cant see our hand in front of our face

Leave a comment:

• Pile Buck
    started a topic OK Ok

OK Ok

Can we change the font back to where it was? Or I’m gonna have to put the monitor in my lap instead of the keyboard.
Working...
X