OK Ok

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK Ok

Can we change the font back to where it was? Or I’m gonna have to put the monitor in my lap instead of the keyboard.

Yeah the new layout *smart selector* is really annoying, and the font is too small...........we are welders for gods sake. You know we cant see our hand in front of our face

Comment

This new look is the pits. I'm heading over to SFT for a while to give Miller time to rethink this.
      Jim

Comment

Originally posted by Jim-Tx View Post
        This new look is the pits. I'm heading over to SFT for a while to give Miller time to rethink this.
        Oh don’t run off, Miller will change it back, we all know their about pleasing the customer!

Comment

I have to use my mag lens from my helmet to read please make larger print

Comment

Originally posted by bigdogjoe62 View Post
            I have to use my mag lens from my helmet to read please make larger print
            Yeah, this is my normal view ! With the original size font I can read just fine, but now!
            Attached Files

Comment

Pilebuck you're a riot You remember they tried to do this same thing to us 4 months back, took them about 15 minnutes and we had the good old layout back again
              hre

Comment

Looks a lot better now. Thanks Miller.
                Jim

Comment

Man, I thought it was something I had done, putzed around for 5 minutes trying to fix, said back to work, Pile, are those your Golf Socks, [A Hole in One].....Paul
                  More Spark Today Pleasesigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X