No announcement yet.

Where are you going to retire to?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hendersonville, NC but don't tell anyone, this place is great. I will probably work until I fall over dead then one of my wife's boyfriend's will get to spend the money I guess. I will weld up to the very end. (my hobby)

Comment

Thailand has the best healthcare system (better than Canada, and way better and cheaper than the States). Weather is great, cost of living is very little. A 2500 sqft house might cost 30G Canadian. Very clean country. If you can live with the high temps in the summer, it's possible to live quite nicely there.

Comment

Sri Lanka on the beach. See cruizers description just different place

Comment

He!! I've heard it's nice and warm there, and lord knows I'm gonna be workin till I die!
          Curt
          Dynasty 200Dx
          Millermatic 185

Hypertherm 600

Comment

You know so many places sound so good especially the warm ones when it is winter. I have been lucky to be able to see most of them. I am in Hong Kong getting ready to fly to Korea and then home to Alaska. Last week I was in Sydney Australia, Singapore, Bangkok Thailand and Shanghi China. It is fun to think about vacationing some ware else but you know there is no place like home. I am proud to say after seeing the world many times over America is the place for me. Alaska and western Canada are the most beautiful of all. It is true about Thailand and the cost of living is very cheap the average wage is not much over 100 USD a month. Unless you are married to a Thai. Girl or your wife is very adaptable a two or three week stay is prob. enough. I have a web site I set up for my kids to follow me around the world you are all welcome to visit it any time, or ask questions about different places in the world where you might want to visit. When I am not flying I have a portable welding business, pretty low keyed because of my schedule. But that is what I will be doing when I retire from flying. Ernie viens

http://www1.myspace.com/reloc.cfm?c=...6-7D4029ED6F41

http://www.myspace.com/ernie747

Comment

Ernie, good to have you.
              hre

Comment

Working...
              X