I feel lost

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I feel lost

Hello from one of the long lost old timers from the beginning of the Miller forums! 6 years ago I developed viral meningitis and began a downhill spiral where I lost a lot of my memory. Some things are vaguely familiar but others not so much, anyway I have a brand new Dynasty 200 DX that is 6 years old with maybe 5 hours on it, I need some starting perimeters to try to weld some aluminum. I might need a video if someone has a link to such things! I am at starting zero again and can’t remember a thing hardly! If it’s easier you can email me at paulseamantools@gmail.com

Any help is appreciated thanks,
    Paul

https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...s+for+aluminum

Good luck with that Paul. I have limited background with the type of problems your facing. However, having been around the block, there are strategies to help those with memory loss or with impairment to retaining memories, to adapt.

Comment

Welcome back! Sorry to hear of your issues but glad you are well enough to start playing with a welder. Sorry I can't help with the Dynasty. Best of luck and all the good vibes.
      MM250
      Trailblazer 250g
      22a feeder
      Lincoln ac/dc 225
      Victor O/A
      MM200 black face
      Whitney 30 ton hydraulic punch
      Lown 1/8x 36" power roller
      Arco roto-phase model M
      Vectrax 7x12 band saw
      Miller spectrum 875
      30a spoolgun w/wc-24
      Syncrowave 250
      RCCS-14

Comment

Originally posted by Noel View Post
        https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...s+for+aluminum

Good luck with that Paul. I have limited background with the type of problems your facing. However, having been around the block, there are strategies to help those with memory loss or with impairment to retaining memories, to adapt.
        This should help my buddy. I was helping him installing the light bar and truck parts on his current F150 project when he mentioned about the Dynasty machine he recently brought.

Comment

Working...
        X