Clear All

• Oldgrandad
    replied
    Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• H80N
    replied
    Originally posted by Oldgrandad View Post
    I have to agree the RAUNCHERO is an awesome beast with her own kind of charm. She won't win a beauty contest but went she is at the track and all her challengers see are tail lights, THAT is a beautiful thing.
    Lotta ways to get to Cool...... Your F150.W/ C-14 Diesel sure qualifies..... BIG TIME.........

Leave a comment:

• Oldgrandad
    replied
    I have to agree the RAUNCHERO is an awesome beast with her own kind of charm. She won't win a beauty contest but went she is at the track and all her challengers see are tail lights, THAT is a beautiful thing.

Leave a comment:

• ryanjones2150
    replied
    Yup

Leave a comment:

• H80N
    replied
    Originally posted by ryanjones2150 View Post
    You have to let them patina naturally. Nothing like the pure, unabashed beauty of rusty iron that has the heart of a monster.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	064-wagons-trucks-amc-gassers-freaks-and-ratty-muscle-cars-of-drag-week-2015.jpg
Views:	123
Size:	57.8 KB
ID:	576698

The World Famous "RAUNCHERO" for example ........................

well engineered and carefully built....... it just looks like a shytbox....

Originally posted by Oldgrandad View Post
    NO RUST, NO PATINA, she is a polished shinny monster.
    I do like both approches..... both are Awesome in their own right...............
    Last edited by H80N; 12-30-2016, 09:00 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Oldgrandad
    replied
    NO RUST, NO PATINA, she is a polished shinny monster.

Leave a comment:

• ryanjones2150
    replied
    You have to let them patina naturally. Nothing like the pure, unabashed beauty of rusty iron that has the heart of a monster.

Leave a comment:

• Oldgrandad
    replied
    It is a touch over the top. It is always fun to build one off's.

Leave a comment:

• xryan
    replied
    I'm in love with the ridiculousness of that truck.

Leave a comment:

• Oldgrandad
    replied
    Thanks for the heads up. He would have loved my chevy luv truck, had a 325 hp 327 tucked nicely under the hood. turned 13's in the quarter, lots o fun.

Leave a comment:

• H80N
    replied
    Originally posted by ryanjones2150 View Post
    Pretty awesome. Needs some rust and a few dents. Maybe a mismatched door or hood. Can't let people think it's awesome ya know. Needs to be a sleeper.
    Oldgrandad….

Be Aware….....

Ryan is into serious Beater Looking….SLEEPERS

http://www.millerwelds.com/resources...-the-raunchero

Last edited by H80N; 12-19-2016, 06:35 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Oldgrandad
    replied
    But it is a sleeper, it's just hauling that loud, black smoke making, shinny boat anchor in the bed. The front wheels are only in the air because there is so much weight in the back.

Leave a comment:

• ryanjones2150
    replied
    Pretty awesome. Needs some rust and a few dents. Maybe a mismatched door or hood. Can't let people think it's awesome ya know. Needs to be a sleeper.

Leave a comment:

• Oldgrandad
    replied
    Off the hook isn't she. Lots of fun to build all in our spare time (ON THE CLOCK) at work, doesn't get much better. Not in the pictures but put a hitch ball on her, 6" diameter chrome ball it's hilarious.

Leave a comment:

• H80N
    replied
    Originally posted by oldgrandad View Post
    thought you all might like to see this. My boss had an idea, a totaled semi-truck and an f-150 lets put them together. After 2 years of on and off this is what i helped him put together. Check it out this think is a beast. It was a lot of fun to put together, and it is absolutely one of a kind.

http://www.trucktrend.com/cool-truck...ummins-diesel/
    wow..................!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X