Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gnforge
    replied
    I have both but agree with MMW could never master thumb control. Hardly ever use. <br />
    Foot control 99% of time. <br />
    If I could only have one would be hands down foot.

Leave a comment:

• racerx
    replied
    it seems to me that it's almost imposable with the thumb control when wearing gloves with the finger on the trigger and trying to roll the little wheel to regulate the amps.

Leave a comment:

• MMW
    replied
    When table welding I prefer a foot control as it seems more precise & just plain easier to use. I do have two finger controls, east/west & north/south but have never been able to master them. I only use them when I absolutely have to.

I'm sure it is just personal preference & what you learned on.

Leave a comment:

• Michael ray
    replied
    Both!!! I got my finger control/contact the day after I taped my pedal to the head rest of a car...upside down tigging under a dash....it was tough to do especially since I had 2 people making fun of my pedal location while I was trying to work

Leave a comment:

• H80N
    replied
    Originally posted by racerx View Post
    Which one you all prefer when welding on a welding table when controlling your amps?
    I have both.... but prefer the pedal for most conitions....

the finger controls become really valuable in the awkward positions where your feet don't touch the ground... like inside a car upside down Tigging a cage...

Leave a comment:

• racerx
    started a topic Thumb control or foot pedal ?

Thumb control or foot pedal ?

Which one you all prefer when welding on a welding table when controlling your amps?
Working...
X